Episode 52: Search & Rescue

{Edited}

JUNGKOOK'S POV
After Hyung said he saw my baby I was in shock. I didn't think he'd bring her back. But her did.

She had "lost her memory" so I had to be careful on what I say.

If she knew why do we have to be careful?
That means if I see her I can't tell her what?
Could I kiss her?
Can I tell her that I love her so much?
What could I tell her?

~•~

While walking to class I bumped into a girl. She had her head down. I couldn't see her face but I could see she had glasses on. Her hair a dark brown with highlights.

"Watch it!" I snapped at the girl. She didn't budge. Not even slightly scared.

She grabbed a piece of her bra. She then spoke. "That's not a way to talk to your girlfriend, now is it?"
She looked up and my eyes widened. She really was ok.

I hugged her. I heard her gasp. She indicated that I was hurting her so I let go. "Jungkook. I need you to call the cops and tell them to go to XXXXXX Street. Meet them their and bring Oppa with you. Tell them that I've been kidnapped. I have to go now I love you." With that she ran to class and let her hand fall from her bra.

I took out my phone and told everyone her plan. They all agreed.

So I would call the cops after school and tell them to meet us at the place.

~•~

The time came. I've called the cops and am driving to the place. We are in two cars.

The cars are like.
Me, Yoongi, jimin and then
y/n would sit in here.

The other car is.
Jin, Namjoon, Tae, and Hobi.

~•~

When we got there I saw his car. We got there before the cops. I was about to get out of the car and run to the door, but Jimin stopped me.

I turned and he was shaking his head. I pouted but sat back down anyways.

~•~

Finally the cops came and there was two cars. Both with 4 officers in them.

They got out and knocked on the door and moved to the side. They didn't turn the sirens or the lights on. I told them that he had a gun and knifes.

Soon Kyson-soo opened the door and the officers pointed their guns. His eyes widened and his hands went up.

"Y/n what did you do?!" He yelled into the house. With that she came to the door and she spoke. "What happened babe....?" I flinched at the name she called him. It hurt. When she saw the cops she smiled.

She ran to one of the cops and hugged him. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." She said. She looked around and our eyes met.

She ran up to me and ...

A/N
Cliff hanger! Hehe