Episode 51: They Know

{Edited}

Y/N POV
I was looking for the boys. I know in the middle of the night that Kyung-soo put a mic in my bra.

They were no where to be found. "What are you looking for babe?" He asked. Guessing he saw me looking around.

"Huh? Oh um I kinda remember these girls. I think they were my best friends. However I don't remember their names..... Do you know them?" I ask pretending to be confused.

"Oh Suna and Momo?" He asked. I acted like I was thinking real hard. My face lit up after "finally realizing" that's who I was talking about.

I nodded my head frantically. He chuckles. "Let's look for them together?" I nodded and walked with him.

We were walking when I saw them. I got excited seeing them. I see that their is a few girls by them so I said. "Babe are any of those girls them? Theses quite a lot of them."

He looked at the girls carefully. Then is face scrunched up. Meaning he saw them. He nodded.

I smiled seeing he didn't lie to me. "Which ones???" I asked. He pointed to Suna and Momo. I jumped and ran to them.

Taehyung's POV
"Huh? Oh um I kinda remember these girls. I think they were my best friends. However I don't remember their names..... Do you know them?" I heard a familiar voice. I looked to see who said it my eyes wide.

It was my bestie. She was ok. Yoongi Hyung said that she "lost her memory." But he said that it was nearly impossible.

I watched them a little longer. And as I watched them I saw her faking. She could remember. She was acting. It was very obvious. But why was she doing this.

BTS

V🐸
Guys it's true. Y/N hasn't lost her memory.

Jungkook🐰
Really?! How do you know?!

V🐸
I saw her taking to that guy from yesterday. She was acting and you can see it.

Suga Hyung💤
That's great we can talk to her. Everyone find her and pull her away. But be careful what you say. She still knows who you are but he doesn't know that we know that she still ok.

With that I turned off my phone and set off to find her. But just as Hyung said. I have to be careful on what I say to her.

A/n

Hi guys! How are you?

Ok so this is the 51 episode! Oh my gosh. I feel like this book is going to have a 100 episodes! And want to here a secret?

There's going to be a second book!

Crazy I know! But there is so once this book is done a second one is going to come out a few weeks later! Ahh so excited!

But thank you all for the support. It really means a lot. That's why I posted 2 times today. Have a great and positive day!