Seven

SEASON ONE:
EPISODE SEVEN:
Cousins

Y/n's POV

"Y/n!" the woman greets. "It's so nice to finally see you again. I haven't seen you since were a toddler," she tells me, a smile so bright played on her lips.

"Hi auntie, thank you for taking me into your home," I greet with a bow.

She playfully flicks her hand at me. "Of course! What kind of aunt would I be if I didn't?" Her eyes were wide as she spoke, but she wasn't surprised. She leaked happiness, something I was feeding off of. "Let's introduce you to the boys and then I'll show you around. How does that sound?"

"Perfect," I tell her with a smile of my own.

"Great. Boys!" she yells. Her hands cupped around her mouth as she called out to her sons. There were hurried steps that sounded. Soon a short male poked his head around the corner. "Woozi," she says, waving him over.

"Hi!" he says bowing at me. I smile at him. "I'm Woozi," he introduced.

"Y/n," I tell him.

"Y/n? That's a weird name," he whispers. His mother whispers something about being rude.

"My father is foreign," I tell him. I never thought my name was weird but I suppose it is.

"That's so cool!" he shouts.

"That is very cool," Auntie joins in. "Where is your brother?" she asked Woozi. He shrugs, his lips pursed. "Yoongi!" she yells towards the stairs.

Childish stomps come from the stairs. I frown. Please don't let this kid be a baby. I can't stand babies.

"What?" I hear. That was definitely not a baby. He walks into the room but stops when he sees me. I blink, trying to see if he was really here.

"You're my cousin?" we shout together. His jaw clenched as he stared at me.

"Aw! Do you two know each other?" Auntie asked with a smile. Yoongi's head whipped around to look at her.

"You didn't tell me she was my cousin!" Yoongi tells his mother.

"Min Yoongi! Enough!" she yells, her smile faltering. "Y/n is your cousin. You will treat her like she is your sister." Her tone is firm, leaving no room for argument.

He rolled his eyes, giving me a fake smile before walking back towards the stairs. He grumbled something as he walked away. Auntie gave me a sad smile while she huffed, following after Yoongi.

"You'll be staying in my room," Woozi tells me, breaking the awkward tension that was building. "Me and Yoongi will be sharing his room until Eomma lives for business," he explains. So she was leaving on business too? Then why am I staying with her and not someone else?

"She's leaving?" I question. He nods sadly.

"Yeah. She has a trip to Tokyo for a while." At least our parents aren't going on a vacation together.

Jungkook's POV

I stare at the stupid bunny sitting in the corner of my room. It was taunting me. "What are you looking at?" I shout, louder than I had intended.

I turned and rolled to the other side of the bed, looking away from the stuffed animal. I tried to ignore the heat that rose to my face, but couldn't. Y/n kissed me. Kissed me first. It wasn't a real kiss, but I could still feel where her lips were.

I wondered what it would be like if she would've really kissed me. Her lips looked so full and plump.

Flashes of her giggling played in my mind. It was driving me crazy.

I got out of bed. I needed to take a walk.

I walked aimlessly for a while. Turning on random streets as I listened to my music. Her face still flashing, but I ignored it.

I stopped in front of a house. I then realized I had walked all the way to where I had dropped her off. "You gotta be kidding me!" I yell, tugging at my hair. "You're a toy!" I shout, walking towards my home. "You're just another, stupid toy!"

Rewritten 6/22/22