Episode 43: Getting Dolled Up

{Edited}

Yoongi Oppa found out about mine and Jungkooks plans. He said if I came back with another hickey he'd kill my bunny.

~•~

I sighed, not knowing what to wear. There was still seven hours before Jungkook would pick me up. However I just liked being ready, or having everything needed.

10 minutes past and still nothing. My head was hurting, I was so frustrated. I screamed mentally at myself for being so picky.

It's just an outfit get one and go!

5 more minutes pasted and I was done with looking.

["Hello? N/N?"]

"Momo! Great you and Suna need to come the my house. Like now!"

["Ok, but why?"]

"Date night now hurry!"

And with that I hung up. I knew that Suna only did makeup. She wasn't a dress up gal'.

Not even 20 minutes, they were here. Momo was a model. She loved to dress up.

Me? You ask. Well I'm the judge. I don't really do anything special.

Momo went through my closet and make a sound. "These are no good. Not at all." She said.
I scoffed at her.

She then proceeded to pull out her suit case she brought with her.

As she opened it my mouth flew open. It was like she brought her whole wardrobe.

After a looooong time of picking an outfit, Momo got one. It was pretty decent. Nothing spectacular. It was a little less girly than I thought it would be. She let me wear my Bennie but made me wear my glasses.

I hated my glasses. They made me look more nerdy than I already was. I always wore contacts unless I was home. My eyes were starting to really get messed up by how much I wore my contacts. I needed to stop but I wouldn't.

Anyways my outfits was alright.

That took Momo about 20 minutes to figure out what I should wear

That took Momo about 20 minutes to figure out what I should wear. Hopefully Jungkook doesn't turn up all fancy. That would be embarrassing.

Now it was Sunas turn to "doll" me up. She did something simple yet out there. She said it was a natural smokey. I don't know what that means but it looked ok.

She still managed to make it look good with my glasses. She must be very good to do that. Everyone I've met trying to make me look good with my glasses have failed. But no Suna. She did a good job. I looked pretty good.

Suna and Momo said it looked good with my hair

Suna and Momo said it looked good with my hair. I've always had a problem with my hair. Ever since Momo dyed it, I've always wanted it changed. I thought if I were to dye it again it would be a different ombré look.

Two more hours was now. Yes I went from having seven to two. You want to know why? Well I'll tell you why.

Suna made me take two showers.
Made me wash my face six times and redid the style five times before it came to 'perfection'.

She said she didn't want me getting pimples. Seeing that I didn't wear that much makeup. Well she was wrong there. Yup she was wrong. Because I don't wear any makeup. None, not until now. I hated it. I always made people look plastic.

I couldn't even wipe it, because if I even took a microscopic piece off, Suna would do it all over again. And I didn't want that happening. Not a chance.

I have a little fun with the girls. Playing dress up with me. Like when we were younger. We'd wear our mothers dresses and heals. Try and do make up, but fail terribly. Suna was kinda ok then. However not compared to now

Now we wait out an hour until my bunny gets here.