Episode 65: Surprise Encounter

{Edited}

It was the second to last class of the day. I was waking through the halls when I see Jungkook. I was about to go to him when I saw him going to a person. I couldn't see the person's face but I could tell that they were older. I was about to walk away when I heard someone yell. "Were's my daughter!?" My eyes widened. It was Jungkook's dad.

"Oh I'm right here Dad!" Said another. I looked to the person that said that. My eyes caught a witch....

Sunni.

She was all up on Jungkook. I clenched my fist when seeing her with him. He was clearly annoyed but it still was aggravating. "You are not! You are no where near her!" yelled Mr. Jeon. I smiled.

"I'm sorry Dad you must be mistaken. I am Jungkook's girlfriend~" said Sunni. She was just making me more mad by the minute. She thinks that she has him wrapped around her finger but in reality no one gives to shits. And it makes me more mad the she thinks she can do and say whatever she pleases.

Jungkook pushed her off of him.
"Stop lying you twit! I know who my daughter is! And you are surly not her. My daughter, she a kind and beautiful woman. You of which are neither!" I laughed out loud. So did everyone else. Mr. Jeon looked at me and came up to me. "Now you are my daughter!" he said happily. Sunni shot me a glare. Which I paid zero attention to.

"Ugh why do you even like this bitch Jungkook? You know she's just using you for you money right? And she not even pretty. Come back to me." Sunni whinnied. Jungkook aggressively growled at her and she stopped.

I looked back to Mr. Jeon. "Sir why are you here? It's school hours still. We don't get out until 3 o'clock," I asked him.

"First of all its Dad. Secondly I couldn't wait to show you what I got!" He yelled excitedly.

"Oh umm Dad you didn't have to get me anything..."

"Nonsense now come here!"

We walked to the parking lot. I looked around and saw his car. Next to that was a pink Lamborghini.

"Oh no no no no no! I can't except that

"Oh no no no no no! I can't except that. This so much money. Please get your money back." I begged. The car was a nice car but I could never take it. Plus pinks not my color but that's not the point.

"Please take it. I got it custom make just for you!" He pleaded.

I would have to take it wouldn't I?

I nodded my head slowly and he jumped in joy. I hugged him and he hugged back. I was very thankful.

Then the bell rang.

"Bye dad me and Y/N have to get to class. I'll see you when I come home." Jungkook said.

"Ok. Y/N I'm cooking tonight come over for dinner. And bring you cousin!" Mr. Jeon said while walking away. I yelled back an 'okay'. I walked to class and saw Sunni glaring at me.

Sunni's POV
Why does that Bitch always get what I want. Why does Jungkook's dad even like her? Why does anyone like her?

I've had enough! Time to take back Jungkook. Once and for all...