Episode 39: Lil Rat

{Edited}

"No. Tae Oppa. They broke up, didn't you know?"

BROKE UP.

Those were the words that continued to ring in my head. But this didn't make any sense to me. The were both head over heels for each other. Things weren't exactly adding up.

On minute Jungkook is talking about how he really likes Y/n and the next he breaks up with her.

I look over to Y/N to see that her head had shoot up. She had a shocked face.

I stand up and charge to Jungkook. "MR. JEON JUNGKOOK! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! IS SUNNI TELLING THE TRUTH? Don't tell me you were just using her as one of your dolls?!" He looked at me with a stunned expression.

"Hyung I do not know what you are talking about..."

"Uh huh. So Sunni just stated some interesting, important information."

"That is?"

"That you and Y/N have broken up? Do NOT tell that is true or I will break you into pieces!" Me and N/N have became close she is like my best friend. We tell almost everything to each other. I am the same with Jungkook, but not as close since he's a bad listener.

"Hyung I promise on our friendship, that me and my baby have not broken up.. Who even told you that we did in the first place?"

"A lil rat that keeps trying to break you two apart...."

I looked around and saw I created a scene in the cafeteria. Everyone was starring my way. I got up and walked back to were Sunni was. She had a smug smirk on her face. I looked at    Y/N and see that she is walking away tears streaming down her face. Also on her right cheek is red with the indentation on a hand mark.

"Listen up you Lil Rat. I am tired of seeing my Kook and Y/N in tears. No more you hear me? If I see one of the with tears even threatening to fall I will NOT hesitate to beat the living shit out of you! Got it?" I said in her ear while grinding my teeth. She nodded slowly. I pushed her out of my way. I made sure to nudge her shoulder with mine.

Giving glares to her ginny pigs, letting them know that goes for them too.

That Lil Rat better watch her back. I will kill her one of these days. Knowing what she has done pisses me off, over my limits. I dislike her— no I hate her with all of my soul. Not a ounce of me would pity her. Not a single drop of my soul with even care about a girl like her.

In that very moment I wish I could have beat the living hell out of her, but teachers were watching. Making sure nothing escalated. Why they didn't do anything when Sunni slapped Y/N is also my concern.

This rest of the week I am going to be a beast. Maybe the whole year if I have to!

A/N
Woah who knew TaeTae could be so ruthless. Scary, but who's enjoying the book. You? Me too! Awesome. Okie thank you. Comment, vote and please follow me for future books!

- Dragon/Dylie