ch || 1

"What do you want for dinner?" Gemma peered into Harry's room.

"Shhhh! Shut up!" Harry was sat on his bed with his laptop upon his crisscrossed legs.

Gemma rolled her eyes, "Fuck you I'm making tacos," she exited Harry's room.

Harry was counting down the time until tickets to his favorite person's show went on sale. Only 57 more minutes but knowing Taylor, she releases them 30 minutes early as she did with Red. Refreshing the page every second, Harry read the time of 8:27 on the top right corner of his laptop screen. He refreshed one more time and noticed that the tickets were now on sale. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" He screeched. He headed over to June 14 at Madison Square Garden.

He clicked on his dream seats. Pit. "Woah! That's not a price that's a fucking phone number!" he looked at the price in shock. He then clicked on the floor and they were very expensive as well. "Gemma! Come in here now!" He yelled and Gemma came rushing in with a half-eaten taco in her left hand.

"Yes?" She chewed her taco.

"WANNA GO TO TAYLOR'S TOUR WITH ME! YES OR NO! LIKE RIGHT NOW THESE TICKETS ARE SELLING FAST!" He rushed her. She swallowed the taco fast and hard so she could answer her brother as quickly as possible.

"Uh yeah sure" Gemma answered and soon after left back to her dinner.

"Fuck yeah," Harry whispered to himself. He looked back at the page and all the floor and pit seats were gone. "Shit!" He whispered as he refreshed the page. He saw that there were section 102 front row tickets. He instantly clicked it and had the tickets locked. He typed in his credit card info and the tickets were confirmed. "FUCK YEAH!!!" He cheered loudly. He quickly picked up his iPhone 6s+ from beside him and immediately texted his best (internet) friend, Reya.

Harry
GUESS WHO JUST GOT TICKETS TO SEE TAYLOR ON BUNE 14!!!

THIS GUYYYYHH

Reya🐣✨
I DID ROO AHHHH

YOU KNOW WHAH THAT MEANS

WE CAN FOSNLLY MEET

HARRY YESSSSS

Harry
YES PLEASEEEEEE AFTER 3 YESRS OF DEALING WITH YOUR ASSS

Reya🐣✨
STFU I HAD TO DEAL WITH HOUR ASS FOR 3 YESRSS

WHO HOU GOUNH WIRH

Harry
My sister wbu

Reya🐣✨
my boyfriend

oooh maybe i can meet the infamous "Gemma" 😂😂😂

Harry
Hahaha yeah

Where are your seats?

Reya🐣✨
i got floor

Harry
WTF BULLSHIT

I got lower bowl but it's first row

Reya🐣✨
aye at least you got tickets!

Harry
hahaha yeah first time seeing Taylor

God I hope I meet her

Reya🐣✨
sameeeee

Harry got off his bed and slipped his phone into the waistband of his pajama pants. He passed by Gemma on the couch. "So where are our seats?" Gemma looked at Harry.

"Section 102. Front row," Harry smiled widely.

"You couldn't at least get floor?" Gemma complained.

"Do you want to pick up and extra shift for the next year?" Harry shot back.

"How much were they?" Gemma rolled her eyes.

"350 each," Harry grabbed a taco off the dining table.

"Harry! Fuck that's expensive. Do we look rich?" Gemma turned away from the TV and turned to face him.

"Relax I've been saving up money after the Red Tour to have enough but I'm $100 short..." Harry clenched his teeth.

"No. No. I'm not giving you $100 Harry! You just wasted your half of a months worth of rent on Taylor Swift tickets!" Gemma scolded him.

"But please Gemma! I've never seen her live before and well we're finally somewhat financially stable!" Harry begged.

"I'm sorry Harry but you're going to have to pick up an extra shift or something," Gemma was a bit ticked off now. Harry was so devastated and angry at the same time. He took out his phone and decided to post about his struggles.

stylerswift13 GUYS I GOT TICKETS TO SEE THIS QUEEN THE 14TH OF JUNE @ MADISOM SQUARE YESSS I FINALLY GET TO SEE HER AFTER 10 YEARSSSS AHSJSJJANSJAJ @iknowplaces AND I WILL FINALLY MEET
------------------
He read through his comments and one stuck out to him "cookieswift you should go live! do a face reveal!" He has always wanted to go live but was unsure as he was afraid anyone would join "stylerswift13 @cookieswift if you scroll down on my feed there is some (ugly) selfies I took with 1989! But I've always wanted to go live so I guess I will!"

stylerswift13 GUYS! I MADE A PERISCOPE AND IM GOING LIVE IN 10 MINUTES. PLEASE COME AND WATCH! MY USER IS 'stylerswift13' JUST LIKE ON HERE!
------------------
Harry's phone counted down from 3-1 as he went live. A lot of "hey harry ❤" comments started popping up. "Oh shit. Hey!" Harry said into his phone. "This is the first time I'm ever live streaming. Ask me questions" Harry smiled sweetly into the camera. Holy shit you're hot, are you single? "Yes I actually am" Harry blushed. How old are you? "Ummm I'm 21" Harry liked the comment.

Where do you live? "Umm in a shitty flat in Manhattan" Harry giggled. Are you alone right now? "Umm no. Is my sister somewhere in the flat? GEMMA!" Harry yelled out.

"YEAH?" Her voice echoed in the distance.

"You see?" Harry laughed. How long have you been a fan of Taylor? "Umm since debut. I was in 7th grade! And like I was bullied for countless years for liking her but you know I don't give a shit," Harry frowned a little.

"Harry, who the fuck are you talking to?" Gemma walked into the living room.

"Oh, guys! Look it's my big sister Gemma" Harry panned the camera over to Gemma. "Gemma say hi" he whispered.

"Harry, who the fuck are you talking to it's like midnight?" Gemma looked into the screen.

"My followers," Harry yelled back.

"Tell them to follow me @-g-e-m-m-a-s-t-y-l-e-s," Gemma yelled.

"No," Harry laughed "Okay, so ask me more questions! I'm bored and it's kinda a quiet night in Manhattan." Many questions flowed though they were FAQ. iknowplaces has joined! "OH HEY REYA!" Harry cheered.

Go to sleep! "Why don't you go to sleep Reya" Harry responded.

Are you and Reya dating? "No! We're just friends" Harry smiled.

No lol he's gay. "Wow Reya. She has a boyfriend!" Harry yelled.

What's your favorite Taylor song? "Oh yes I've been waiting for this question. I love Style! Oh my god that is my song! I like to think that in alternate universe I dated her and she wrote the song for me. Reya thinks I'm crazy." Harry chuckled.

Are you going to the tour? "Yes! Actually, I'm going with Gemma. Catch me at Madison Square Garden on June 14th section 102 row 1 seats 1-2" He smiled widely. "Oh, that reminds me! I need $100 and Gemma is being a little shit."

Holy Shit if Taylor saw you she would fall in love! Harry just smiled and blushed at that comment, more comments popped up.

I ship you guys! Haylor! A bunch of other "Haylor" comments from different people flooded the comment section. "Okay okay, that's all the Harry time we have today. Goodnight my cute buttons. H out!"