ch || 31

2 months later

I awoke to the day ive been waiting for anxiously. It has been several weeks since I last spoke to Taylor and I have not stopped thinking about her for one second. Taylor has stirred up some global gossip online too. Everyone is wondering "where is Taylor Swift? Why is she so silent on social media? When is her next album coming out?" etc. etc. All types of rumors and theories have come out of the situation but noting even close to the horrible truth that I know... sigh. After everything that happened I felt that time apart was what we needed to heal since nothing else was working, so I gave her her space and used my own as well. I have been going to therapy for the past few weeks, not just for myself but for my family, Gemma, Ronan, and... Taylor. I felt determined to better myself hoping that one day I would raise up the courage to win her back and I think that day has finally come.

Today is a very special day for us. It is the day that I asked her to be my girlfriend one year ago.

"Happy anniversary love" I whisper to myself as I close my eyes and kiss my locket.

My therapist always suggest for me to talk to Taylor and today I finally feel ready, today is gonna be the most perfect day.

I get out of bed with a burt of joy as I make my way to the kitchen for breakfast.

As I pass by Gemma's closed bedroom door I graze it, "Good morning sis," I say as I do every other morning.

"What's the most perfect way to start a perfect morning? CEREAL!" I cheerfuly say to myself.

After breakfast I take my anxiety meds and make my way to the bathroom. I take a nice long shower so I can look and smell my best for Taylor today. In the shower I sing along to the Red album, more specifically Stay Stay Stay.

"ALL THOSE TIME THAT YOU DIDN'T LEAVE ITS BEEN OCCURRING TO ME ID LIKE TO HANG OUT WITH YOU FOR MY WHOLE LIIIIFFEEEE"

The next song to come on, on shuffle, was Begin Again. I feel like the universe is sending me a sign that Taylor is gonna take me back today, I do a little dance of joy and hop out the shower.

------

I had picked out my outfit for today a week in advance since I knew today was gonna be the day I get Taylor back. Niall has agreed to let me wear his wedding suit since he is pretty much never gonna wear it again. It was a gray plaid suit, Taylor is going to love it.

I rush over to the mirror to style my hair and check myself out just a little. A comb my hair back James Dean style and wink at myself in the mirror. Although I do miss my long hair, I don't regret cutting it anymore. In fact, I've grown quite fond of it.

"Hey Taylor," I smirk as I look at myself in the mirror. "Yea, thank you, I cut it myself," I say to the mirror as I slick my hair back with my hand. I laugh at myself then head for the front door.

I wonder how Taylor is doing now, I ask myself. I seriously cant wait to see her again and hold her tight and kiss her rosie cheeks. I was getting all warm inside thinking about her.

When I get in the car I make sure to blast my favorite Taylor album, 1989. More specifically, Style.

"AND WHEN WE GO CRASHING DOWN WE COME BACK EVERYTIME CAUSE WE NEVER GO OUT OF STYLEEEEEE"

I have always said this song is about me in another universe and today I feel it very strongly.

-------------

I was almost to Taylor's house when I remembered the most important gesture.

"SHIT THE FLOWERS" I scream out as I do a u-turn.