ch || 13

Harry sat on his couch with tear stained cheeks and puffy red eyes. He sat staring at the picture they'd taken at Hyde Park before things went to shit. All the time and effort they'd put in to see each other all gone to waste because of a misunderstanding. He was angered, she didn't let him speak or explain but understood how she felt because he'd been cheated on before.

The memories of that night flooded back into his mind and the waterworks began. Quietly sobbing, Olivia hopped onto the couch and nuzzled right next to Harry as she knew he was upset. "I'm alone again Liv. She slipped right through my fingers. I don't know how I don't even know why I'm not running after her. I feel numb, my chest aches. I don't know what to do. She wouldn't let me talk!" He sobbed. Olivia meowed and purred against his chest.

He unlocked his phone and decided to tell someone about his feelings. He was never really into ranting but it really helped when he got his heart broken before, to tell someone about it. Hopefully, he'd feel less guilty about letting her just walk out like that and not putting an effort into explaining. He was an idiot, should've done more, he should've shut her up with a kiss and finally told her how much he loves her.

He opened up Instagram and switched to the account he dreaded so much. Surprisingly, his phone didn't crash but every notification was full. He clicked the middle button on the bottom to post something.

——

stylerswift13 It's been a rough month. Ever since my show, lots of things have happened and changed. I'm currently in London and I don't know what to do. My parents aren't home and my sister is out so I'm all alone. Too alone. My girlfriend just walked out on me and I feel guilty because I didn't go run after her. I'm just too numb, my chest aches. I went to the London show and things didn't go as planned. I just wanna go back home and forget the past month in London didn't happen because it hurts too much. I don't know how long I'll be gone for again. Maybe until my heart is mended? who knows, wishing you all the best. H xx

——

He locked his phone and laid it on his chest. He closed his eyes and let the tears fall out of his eyes. He felt a buzz and hoped I'd be Taylor but deep inside he knew it wouldn't be her. It was none other than his internet best friend, Reya. "Does she not listen?" Harry said in anger. He decided to answer so he could tell her to stop texting.

Reya🐣✨
Hey, ik you said not to talk to you until you're back in the states but I saw your post, are you okay? :(

Harry
I'm fine. My life's just gone to shit. My girlfriend practically dumped me and I just let her walk out so I'm never seeing her again. Just need time to heal, again. It took me 2 years to heal from the previous relationship, let's see how long this takes because I loved her so much, you wouldn't understand.

Reya🐣✨
You had a gf? Harry wtf why didn't you tell me!?

Harry
Not the point, Reya. But anyways, gtg cry some more.

Reya🐣✨
You've changed, Harry. What's happened? Where the Harry I know? :( talk to me, you can tell me anything

Harry
I'm not ready to talk, don't you get it?

Just leave me alone

Harry hit the home screen and saw the cute candid picture he has taken of her when they were on their first date. It was her smiling cutely into the camera as she rested her chin on her shoulder. He began to cry even more at the memory of their happiness, now gone, now nothing.

——

GEMMA'S POV

"I swear he's a nice guy, Gem. You trust me right?" Sadie insisted on me going on a blind date.