ch || 3

"Gemma what do you want me to bring you back?!" Harry yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Bitch I want my light up bracelet!" Gemma hissed.

"Okay bitch chill, I know. But what else?!" Harry rolled his eyes at his sister's attitude.

"Get me the album cover shirt with the tour dates, um...oooh and a phone case!" Gemma thought about what she wanted. Harry stuck his hand out like he wanted something.

Gemma scoffed "YOU ASKED!"

"I'm leaving," Harry walked towards the door.

"Wait!" Gemma yelled and Harry stopped in his tracks. She walked over to him and cupped his cheeks.

"GEMMA!" He complained.

"Be good. Don't get into any trouble. Text me when you arrive and when the concert is over and when you've left. I expect to see timely updates on your Snapchat. Most important have fun. Here" Gemma handed him a $100 bill.

"Gemma no!" Harry looked at the money.

"I picked up an extra shift for a week, but it's worth it to see my little brother so happy!!" She squeezed his cheeks.

"GEMMA!" Harry complained once again.

"Aye be grateful. Now go have fun!" Gemma pushed him away. Harry gave his bigger sister a big bear hug since he is taller than her. "Okay. Okay. Now go! Have fun!" Gemma pulled away.

Harry went out the door and took the stairs down the apartment as he was full of energy. He got into his Honda Civic and put in his 1989 CD. He blasted Welcome to New York and began singing it at the top of his lungs. It was a short 15 minute drive from Manhattan to New York City but since he lived in the low-income apartment in the suburbs of Manhattan it was a bit father away. Traffic was bad so it took him about 45 minutes to get there.

——

stylerswift13 GUYS!!! IM HERE OMG!! TIME TO FIND @iknowplaces NOW! I CANT WAIT TO MEET HER OMG IM FREAKING OUT ANDBDNSJAJAJ

——

Harry got there at around 6:30 and he had a lot of time to kill so he went to walk around to see all the different booths. "I should probably get the merch right now," he whispered to himself. He speed walked towards the merch booth and he was lucky he came early because the lines weren't too long. After about 15 minutes of waiting he was successful in getting the stuff for his sister and himself and still have money for food.

Reya🐣✨
you there yet?

Harry
Bitch did you not see my post???

Reya🐣✨
IM ON MY WAY THERE. JAVIER DRIVES HELLA SLOW

Harry
Hurryyyy lol