ch || 24

TAYLOR'S POV

It's my favorite time of year, Christmas, and New Year's! Harry and I decided to spend it in Nashville with my mom and Austin since he couldn't visit his parents in London. Gemma came with us because she's family now. I consider her my sister and so does Austin. We're like a big happy family and I love it. I can't wait to add a new member soon.

Today's Christmas Eve and we were having our annual family Secret Santa. Every year, for a while, it would just be me, my mom, and Austin but last year Adam and Aarika joined which was really fun. I'm glad we finally get to have a lot of people this year. It makes me feel like I have a family again.

Christmas music was playing softly through the speakers. My mom loves Christmas music, Micheal Bublé to be specific. She begins playing it on December 1st and won't stop until the clock strikes midnight on New Year's Day. I don't mind it, I love Christmas music but I do not let her play my music because it is embarrassing. I was like seventeen when I recorded it, my voice was so squeaky and I had a country accent.

This year's secret Santa is going to be super fun! I decided to invite Austin's crush and although he wants to kill me now, he'll thank me later. They were getting super close and I now expect an apology from him later. She said she could only stay for secret Santa and dinner because her family is waiting for her so she can celebrate with them too.

"Okay everyone, secret Santa time since Addison has to leave after dinner!" I yelled and everyone went to pick up their gift from under the tree.

"Who's going first?" Gemma asked as she laid back in the bean bag chair.

"Umm, why doesn't our guest go first," I looked over at Addison and smiled.

"Okay, I um, got you, Taylor," she got up and handed me the gift. I sat up from laying in Harry's arms and thanked her, "I hope you like it. I don't know you personally but I do know you love your cats so–" I interrupted her.

"Oh my god, Olivia and Meredith are going to love it! This is so cute! Thank you, Addison. I'd hug you if I could get up again," everyone laughed. This little bean was getting big. She got me cute little cat costumes for the ladies. It was their perfect size too, "Okay, my turn! I got Gemma!" Harry handed it to her for me because I could not get up again.

"Isn't it funny how the millionaire gives the smallest gift?" Austin commented and everyone laughed.

"Shut up, its what it is that counts," I rolled my eyes, "Don't worry Gem, you'll love it," I reassured her.

She ripped the wrapper off the box and opened the velvet box, "Aww Taylor!" She took the necklace out of its velvet carrier, "I love it! Thank you!" She got up and hugged me. I gave her a Tiffany & Co. silver pendant necklace with a G on it. Unlike Harry, I didn't need help with this gift. I know my sister plus Harry said he didn't care. Jerk.

"Guess it's my turn. I got Addison," she got up and handed her the gift, "I uh don't know you so I hope you like it. I put the receipt in there so you can return it."

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure I'll love it," she smiled and took the tissue paper out of the bag. Gemma got a set of three candles, "I love candles and was meaning to buy some anyway so thank you!" They laughed.

"So who's next? Addison already gave her," my mom asked.

"I'll go!" Austin smirked, what the hell is he up to? "I got Harry," he got up and handed him the big ass box, "Enjoy it, buddy. I know you will," he patted his back and went back to sit down next to Addison.

Harry looked at me confused and I shrugged. I have no idea who or what Austin got, "Uh, okay, thanks mate?" He said nervously and opened up the gigantic box. It was filled to the brim with just my merch, "Wow, I love it! Thank you mate!" Harry's eyes lit up immediately once he saw the box full of merch.