ch || 14

"What do you want for lunch?" Gemma asked as she scrolled through her phone.

"Actually, I'm going out for lunch today. So make yourself whatever you want," Harry lied.

"Ooooh with who?" Gemma teased.

"A friend. Just, a friend. Gemma did you forget I have a girlfriend?" Harry rolled his eyes.

"No, that's why I'm asking because you don't deserve Taylor."

"Shut up," Harry scoffed, "Okay I'm gonna head out. Be back before 6:00," Harry stood up and grabbed his phone off the coffee table.

"Where are you going for lunch?" She asked.

"Orchard. Okay bye, love you," Harry rushed out the door. He completely lied to Gemma as he was not going to lunch, maybe he'd get some on the way back.

He was going out to lunch but he had some unfinished business to take care of. He hopped into Rob's car and drove the long route to a mansion in the hills. He parked his car on the sidewalk as he didn't plan on staying here too long. He walked up the path and knocked on the door.

"Oh, Harry I'm so glad to see you, I would say I'm surprised but I'm really not, I knew you'd come crawling back," She smirked.

Harry had to hold back his annoyance from her, "Actually I'm just here to tell you to please leave me alone. You were right about me having a girlfriend and I love her very much so please stay out of my life," Kendall paused with shock in her face then laughs.

Kendall stepped closer to him "Oh Harry, you know you can't resist—" as she was wrapping her arms around his neck, he moves back and she almost trips but catches herself on Harry's chest "You little—" she puts her hand up to slap him but Harry stops her before she does.

"Don't you listen? Let me dumb this down for you, get the fuck out of my life you stupid bitch," Harry then turns to leave but then looks back "Oh and the only whore here is you."

Harry made his way towards his car when Kendall began to scream, "You don't love her! She's a whore! A slut! I'm the only one for you!" A shoe came flying past Harry's head.

Harry stopped in his tracks and turned around, "Be careful who you call a slut, you might never know who you're talking about," he shrugged and kept walking.

"GET BACK HERE YOU IDIOT! YOU ARE NEVER GONNA FIND SOMEONE LIKE ME!" She screamed as she ran after him. She grabbed his shoulder and forcefully turned him around to face her. Harry grabbed her arms in a tight grip and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"Listen, Kendall, you chose to cheat on me. You chose to fuck my 'best friend' in my bed. You chose your own fate. You brought this on yourself so don't come at me with all this bullshit. Taylor and I are very happy and no lying bitch can ruin that. Goodbye Kendall, have a great life," Harry let go of her arms roughly and proceeded to walk away.

"Oh so her name is Taylor!? What a skanky name. Bitch probably sleeps around and works as a prostitute!" Kendall yelled by Harry kept walking. Her comments didn't phase her because he was already with the love of his life and wasn't going to take shit from anyone. He got into his car and drove off to Orchard.

Harry
Have you made lunch yet?

Gemma🙄💓
Was about to

Why?

Harry
Well don't

Decided to get takeout from Orchard

What you want?