ch || 22

HARRY'S POV

I woke up on the floor because last night, Taylor decided to spread eagle and she knocked me off the bed. She was groaning and tossing and turning all night so I decided to just let her have this. I know she is very uncomfortable being pregnant and she seemed to sleep peacefully after taking up the full bed.

I got up and stretched. She was still asleep and I did not want to wake her up, I did it once and yeah, never again. I placed a kiss on her forehead, "Happy birthday love," she groaned. I chuckled, she's so cute when she sleeps. She snores and it's the funniest yet cutest thing ever. I don't even snore.

Today's her birthday, she turns 26 and I am going to plan a surprise birthday party for her. I am so fucking nervous, everything has to be perfect. She's still bummed about the tour being canceled and her 'break up' with her dad, even though it was two months ago but she's pregnant and hormonal.

We spent about two weeks in Rhode Island until the media calmed down about her being pregnant and Tree gave us the clear to go back to New York. I've asked Austin to help me prepare this surprise party since no one knows her better than him. I've never actually spent time with Austin, like one-on-one before and I'm really scared.

Austin means a lot to Taylor and I know she loves him more than she probably loves me so I can't fuck this up. She loves him almost as much as she loves our baby, but nothing can beat our baby to her. I grabbed my phone off the charger and headed to the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror and called Gemma.

"Good morning shit face, what do you want?" She hissed.

"Good morning ass hat and what makes you think I want something?" I asked.

"You never call your big sister when you're with Taylor."

"You're making me sound like an ass."

"Well because you are," I rolled my eyes, "Anyways, what's up?"

"Can you do me a huge favor, please!" I begged.

"Depends on what it is," she said.

"Can you invite Taylor over to the house and like hang out and do the shit girls do? It's her birthday and I'm planning a party for her tonight at 19:00," I said.

"Alright, sure. Am I invited?" She asked.

"No, Gemma you're not–bloody course you are! Have her like dressed and shit when you bring her over. Let her borrow some of your clothes."

"Harry," she snorted, "She's pregnant, I'm not. My clothes won't fit her."

"Not my problem, bye lovely sister. Love you."

"Bye, love you. See you at 19:00," she hung up.

I picked up my toothbrush and added toothpaste to it. Taylor then walked into the bathroom, "Good morning beautiful," I said while brushing my teeth.

"Shut up," she rolled her eyes, " I look and feel like shit and I need to pee so bad," she said and sat on the toilet.

I finished brushing my teeth and she came over to the sink to wash her hands. I turned to face her, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Happy birthday love," I opened my arms and she accepted my hug, "I love you so much, Taylor."

"Thank you, Harry," we kissed, "And I'm sorry for getting pee on your back, you didn't give me a chance to wash my hands," she chuckled.

"It's fine, it doesn't bother me. I'll just shower," she pulled away and I just looked at her and smiled, "You're beautiful."

"Shut up and shower," we chuckled and pushed me away.