prologue

A girl with long black hair stared down at the colorful festival, filled with different creatures who had fun together. Werewolf, fairies, vampires, human, griffins and many other creatures. The girl smiled and turned to look at the bag she packets a few hours ago. It was a little shoulder bag, but inside it was filled with books, food, clothes and many other things she knew she needed during that trip.

"Are you really going to do this, princess Zaria?."

She glanced at the black cat with a silver spade mark on his forehead, who lay on the stone wall and watched her with its yellow eyes.

"Akito, for the last time. Stop calling me princess." She told the cat while changing from a beautiful dress into par of blue short, white shirt, black boots, and a black sleeveless hoodie.

"Where we are going, am no princess."

The cat sighs and jumped down from the stone wall and stood beside her.

"Are you going to hide the mark?." The cat pointed with his paw, and the girl stared down at her hands. Her hands were cover from the fingertips up to her elbows with golden tattoos. It was her birthmark, proof that she is a royal witch.

Zaria glared at the marks, and pulled out long gloves and pulled it over the marks.

She glanced at the bag and thought for a second.

" Did I miss something?."

"Your broom." Said the cat annoyed.

Zaria glared down at him. " My broom is in my bag."

The cat closed its eyes. ' Than you have everything, begin the spell before I regret this."

Zaria giggled and closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She said the magic world and slowly a blue portal appeared in front of her. She smiled to herself and picked up her bag and the cat.

"Are you ready?."

The cat hissed and jumped up on her shoulder. " I just hope I don't lose my 9 life I have left."

She stared at the cat. " Akito, you cant die.'

"Its just something we cats say." The cat said annoyed and rested on her shoulders.

Zaria rolled her eyes and took one step through the portal, but then the blue portal turned yellow and a strong wind tried to suck Zaria into it.

"What is going on?." Asked Zaria while trying to back away from the portal.

"Something must have gone wrong with the spell!." Screamed the cat, while trying to stay on Zaria's shoulder. But it didn't take long till they both sucked into the yellow portal, and next second landed on a hard ground that cracked under Zaria's feet.

She took a deep breath and looked around to see a destroyed city in front of her.

She looked behind her and saw a big destroyed airplane behind her.

"Where are we?."

The cat jumped down from her shoulder and smelled the ground.

"I don't know, but I don't like it.'