chapter 1

Zaria knew there were worlds that were broken, so broken it was too late to save it. But she has never seen a broken world before, she only read about it in books and heard from her great great grandma, who have visited millions of worlds during her long life. But now she was standing in a broken world that had a very heavy aura that made her sick inside, but something about this aura felt very familiar, but she couldn't understand why it felt familiar. She looked around and wonder where this heavy aura was coming from. She could feel Akito leaning against her leg, and she could feel how uneasy he was too.

"Can you feel it, Akito?." She glanced down at him and saw his back raised up and a small hiss coming from him.

" Yeah, I can feel it. Let's go to another world."

Zaria nodded, she usually wasn't scared of anything because she knew that she couldn't die. But she didn't like this feeling she got from this world. She took a deep breath and held out her hands like she did last time, and said the magic words. But this time nothing happened. Zaria stared at her hands and looked really confused.

"Why isn't it working?."

Akito looked confused too while resting his head on his paws.

" Try another spell." He turned his head and stared at a broken car that was laying upside down. " Try turn that car into Apple."

Zaria glanced at him before pointing a finger at the car, and golden light appeared on the tip of her fingertip and shot at the car. The golden light hit the car and in a blink of an eye, the car turned into a shiny red apple.

Akito ran to the apple and walked around it. " That did work perfectly, but why can't you open the portal?."

Zaria crossed her arms and closed her eyes. " Maybe something is blocking my magic to get out of this world."

" Is that even possible?. You are a royal witch, nothing can block your magic."

Zaria shook her head. " Other royal from our world can block my magic, but I remember a species who disappeared many thousand years ago from our world. I heard they could block magic too, even block a royal magic."

"What sort of creature are we talking about?."

She opened her eyes. " I don't know, but I remember they were very powerful."

Akito narrows his eyes while looking around. " But what should we do now?. This place is giving me the creep, and we can't open a portal away from this world."

Zaria scratched her head and begin to walk down the broken road.

"Let's find out what's blocking my magic."

Akito ran after her. " How?. We don't know what creatures are in this world, or what caused this.." He looked at the broken buildings "Mess."

She stared down at him. " We must begin somewhere, we won't get answers by just standing here." She opened her small bag and fish up her black broom that had a purple mark on the top." Let's fly." She sat on the broom with her legs on one side

Akito smiled and sat behind her on the broom. " Don't go to slow."

"Don't worry." Was the only thing she said to Akito before her broom flies up to the sky in super speed. " I never go slow." In a second they were high up in the air and had a good view over the big destroyed city under them.

"Wow, it looks like a war zone." Said Akito while staring down at the city under them.

Zaria glanced down at a tower that was sliced in half, and before she knew it the bad aura was back again but so much stronger like it felt like a big mountain was on her back.

"Aaa!." She slowed the speed on her broom and looked around trying to feel where this strong aura was coming from.

"Zaria!." Akito poked her back with one of his paws. She looked at him and saw Akito pointing at the other side of the city, where a big cloud of smoke was rising up to the sky. Zaria quickly turned her broom and flew over to where the smoke was coming from. She landed on a high building, and walked to the edges and looked down and what surprise what she saw.

Akito stood on the edges beside her and his mouth was wide open.

" Zaria, is that vampires and humans fighting each other?."