chapter 2

Zaria didn't know what to say while watching a group of humans dressing in black uniform fighting against a group of vampire dressing in white uniform. This was something she has never seen before, sure she has seen creatures back in her world fighting each other. But only for fun and competitions, this was a really serious fight between two races ready to kill each other.

" This doesn't look good." Said Akito while watching a human man fighting vampires with a black, Green weapon. " Is that a Cursed material?."

Zaria quickly moved to Akito side and looked down, and couldn't believe her eyes. Those weapons the humans had in their hands was things from her and Akitos world.

" That can't be, how did they get their hands on cursed material?."

Akito narrow his eyes. " But what have they done with it. The cursed material is only used for prison criminal in our world. But these humans use it as a weapon."

Zaria had the same question in her head too. In her world, the cursed material had the shape as a stone, not as a weapon. And it was not used for fighting, it was used to punish criminals. Because no creature in her world could die, so instead the creature who breaks the rules get stuck in a cursed material and walk in an endless mist all alone. Many creatures are stuck in a cursed material for 12000, but there are a few who get stuck in a cursed material forever and never allowed out again.

" AAAHHH!!." A loud scream shaked the whole place, and the bad aura was back again and made Zaria fall down on her knees and hold her head in pain.

" Zaria!." screamed Akito and looked really worried.

" Are you alright?."

Zaria took a few deep breaths and slowly stood up while still holding her head and looked down to the ground. And right in the middle between the humans and the vampires, stood human boy with black hair, green eyes screaming in anger and pain. And before both Zaria and Akito knew what happened the boy's eyes begin to changes from emerald green to one black eye and one red eye, and a giant black wing begins to grow out from his back.

Zaria and Akito stared at the boy with wide eyes and looked at each other.

" Do you know what that is?." asked Akito.

Zaria shook her head and took a step back. " No, I don't know what that is. And I don't like it at all."

" You humans are so greedy, experiment with The Seraph of the end."

Both Zaria and Akito looked down and saw a silver-haired vampire with a different uniform than the other vampires pointing his sword at the human boy with the giant wing on his back.

" You humans are just the worst." The silver-haired vampire smirked like he was amused and begin to run at the human boy with the giant wing and ready to attack him. But the human boy just glared at him with no emotions in his eyes and just lifted his sword up and blocked the vampires attack.

"S..S..S.." The boy's voice sounded weird like a thousand voices were coming out from his mouth at the same time, and made it hard to hear what he said.

" Yuu, don't!." Screamed a vampire with blond hair and sky blue eyes, and tried to grab the boy with the giant wing. But when he touched the boy's arm, the boy's eyes widen and he turned his eyes to the blond vampire.

" Sinner must be Annihilated!!." Screamed the boy and hit the blond vampire right in the stomach, and made the blond vampire flew right into a building near where Zaria and Akito were.

" Seraph of the end?." Zaria looked away and said the words over and over again in her head. She has heard those words somewhere before, but she couldn't put her finger where. " Seraph of the end?."

" Do you know what that is?." Asked Akito while glancing down at the boy who was now fighting against a red-haired vampire.

Zaria scratched her head. " I have heard it somewhere, but I don't remember wher..wow!!"

The whole building they stood on begin to shake violently and cracks begin to appear under their feet. Zaria quickly grabbed Akito and her broom and before the whole building was falling down in pieces she flew up in the air on her broom with Akito on her shoulder.

"Let's get out of here," said Akito. " Before we are....oh no. Zaria looks out!."

"Huh?." Zaria looked behind her and saw the boy with the big black wing behind her with his sword high up in the air.

" Sinners!." His sword came down to her and slicked a big opening from her shoulder to the hip, and made her fall down backward.

" Zaria!!."

Zaria just took a deep breath and looked at the big opening the boy made, while falling down at a great speed.

" Not bad, but that didn't hurt at all." She turned around and landed on the tip of her toes and stared at the boy who a second later landed on the ground with his eyes glued at her.

" Well, well. what do we have here?."

Zaria glanced to her left and saw the silver-haired vampire smirked playfully at her while licking his lip. " Never seen a human with a silver color blood before. I can imagine it taste very special."

" Actually, it's not a good idea to taste my blood." Said Zaria, while still keeping an eye on the boy who studies her with narrow eyes.

the silver-haired vampires tiled his head to the side while his smirk got bigger.

" Oh, why's that?."

Zaria felt her blood running down her stomach and down her legs, and looked down to see a few drops of her blood hitting the ground and made a deep hole in the ground. A thick smoke begins to rise up from the hole, while Zaria glanced at the silver-haired vampire who stared at the hole in surprise.

" Because of that." She ran her hand over her wound, and like magic, her wound was healed when she ran her hand over her wound.

" Mari," the boy smiled at Zaria while slowly walking to her. " You are finally back, Mari."

Zaria backed a few steps and stared at the boy with wide eyes, and that was because Mari was the name of her mother.