chapter 4

Zaria glanced over her shoulder while the black haired boy tightened his arms around her while rubbing his face against her shoulder.

" Please help, Mari." Black tears begin to come out from his eyes while he looked up at Zaria with pain.

"I don't want to be a prisoner in this body anymore I want to go home."

Zaria bites her bottom lip and looked away. The pain she saw in his eyes made her want to help him, but she didn't know how. A creature prison in a human body was new to her she didn't know If it was possible to trap a creature in somebodies body. And if she just tried some random spell, the chance of the human surviving would be very small.

And the creature that was a prisoner in the human's body maybe gets hurt during the process. Zaria turned her eyes at him again and hated herself that she couldn't help this creature, who wanted to be free from its prison. But before she could say anything, a strong light hit the black haired boy and made him flew out from the building backward.

Zaria blinked before crossed her arms and glanced at Akito. Who held Up his paws in defense.

"It wasn't me."

" I know it wasn't you," said Zaria and looked at the wall with a big burning hole. " The question is who was it."

Akito flew with the broom over to the burning hole ,and looked at the edges that was covered in black dust.

" That one good question."

"Yuu."

Both Zaria and Akito turned to the vampire who was trying to stand up while a big puddle of blood was under him.

Zaria ran over to him and pushed him down.

" Sit down you are no condition to fight at all." She sat down and moved his hand away from the wound.

" Let me heal it for you."

"No," growled the vampire and covered his wound and glared at Zaria. " I don't need any help I need to get Yuu." He tried to stand up again, but Zaria just pushed him down and put her hand over his wound. A second later she moved her hand away, and the vampires wound was healed. The vampire stared at the now healed wound and at Zaria.

" There," said Zaria and pushed herself up on her feet." Now you can fight."

The vampire slowly stood up while his eyes were still Zaria.

" Why are you helping me, am a vampire."

Zaria raised an eyes brown. " And?."

"You don't see me as a monster?."

Zaria glanced at Akito who glanced at her before turning back at the vampire." No, why would I see you as a monster?."

The vampire blinked a few times. " I drink blood."

Akito begins to laugh and shook his head.

" That was the worst reason I ever heard, back in our world vampire, humans, and other creatures live happily together. Nobody has anything against vampire because they drink blood."

"Our world?."

Zaria sigh." Me and Akito come from another world, and we accidentally got stuck in your world."

"You mean after you got the spell wrong." Said Akito and smirked.

Zaria rolled her eyes." Anyway, we just happened to appear in your world, but don't know what in the world is going on here. Why are humans and vampire fighting each other."