chapter 7

Hi everybody sorry for the long wait.Sadly my computer has crashed, and every chapter I have done and was going to put out is gone. So right now I writing everything on my phone until my computer is fixed.Hope you like the chapter.

-------------

Akito eyes widen and didn't know what to say while Zaria begins to draw the special design cross she saw on Mika's sword.

" So you think the Etost have been here, in this world for this past 10000 years?."

"It's just a theory, but it's possible. Many things we have seen today is from our world." Said Zaria and stared at the cross she drew on the dust and drew a line between the cross and the words. " I think we need to investigate deeper to get answers."

" Are you saying you want to sneak into the human and the vampires base?."

Zaria nodded and turned her attention to the window, that showed a dark night sky with millions of stars visible. " We don't really have a choice we already stuck here in this world.

The best thing we can do is get more information, and I think the humans have some interesting information."

"Wait, a minute Zaria. Have you already forgot that your magic isn't working as it should?." Asked Akito and stared at Zaria like she was crazy.

Zaria smirked at Akito and stood up and walked to the other side of the room while pulling off her gloves. " That's why we will practice before we begin to think of a plan."

Akito ears flew right up, and slowly backed away.

" Wait...No, no. Don't tell me you are..." Akito begins to shake when Zaria smiled at him darkly and tried to run away, but before he could even run away, Zaria sent a white light at him that hit him right on his side.

" Ahh!!." Akito flew right into the wall and fell down behind the couch. Zaria stared at the couch for a long while before she saw a human hand appearing behind the couch, and slowly a man with short messy black hair pushed himself up and glared at her with angry yellow eyes, with a silver spade mark on his forehead.

" I hate when you do that." The man slowly tried to stand up, but he quickly fell down and looked more annoyed. " How can you people walk with this legs?."

" You walk on your back legs all the time." Said Zaria and giggled.

"It's not the same Zaria why did you turn me into this form?." The man looked down at himself and growled.

" Like you said before my magic is not working as it should, so I have to see what sort of magic I can do. So am testing my magic on you, but only magic that I think will help us sneak into the humans base."

The man glared at her. " And how will this form help us get into the human base?. I think I can easily get in, in my real form."

" Just calm down, Akito. I need you in this form to see if my magic is strong enough. Because my magic isn't working as it should, it may happen that my spell has a limit in this world. Like if I make you invisible, it may happen that the spell works best on your cat form instead of this. Or maybe it will work in this form, but maybe for a few minutes, I just need to test on you to be sure."

The man sighs and crossed his arms. " Alright, but only for that reason. But let me tell you, am not happy in this form."

The man pushed himself up again and slowly walked to the side of the couch with wobbly legs, but the moment he wasn't behind the couch anymore, Zaria could see his completely naked body that was visible in the moonlight.