chapter 3

" Mari. Mari~." sang the boy in a happy tone, while walking up to Zaria. " Am so glad you are back, Mari~."

" Wa..Wait a second." Said Zaria and backed away. " Am not Mari."

But he didn't listen it was like he was in a deep trance. " Mari, Mari~."

" Hey!." Zaria waved her hands at him. " Are you listening?. Am not Mari."

He tilled his head to the side, while still smiling at her. " What are you talking about, Mari~?."

Zaria sighs deeply and rubbed her eyes. But then she felt something going through her head.

" Really now?." She glanced to the side to see a blond haired vampire, with blue eyes staring at her with so much hate, while holding the sword that was through her head.

" What did you do to him?." Asked the blond haired vampire while covered a big bloody wound on his side with his free hand.

" I didn't do anything." Said Zaria and glanced at his hand that was holding the sword.

" Can you please pull out the sword from my head?. Even if it won't kill me, it feels really uncomfortable."

The blond vampire stared at her in shock, before a loud scream was heard from the black haired boy.

" Aaahhh!!." The black haired glared at the blond haired vampire and looked really mad.

Zaria glanced at the blond haired vampire beside her and saw him staring at the black haired boy with a mix of fear and sadness.

" Yuu."

The black-haired boy glared at him before part of his face turned black.

" How dare you!." The black wing on his back grown bigger and the dark aura was stronger than before. " How dare you hurt Mari!."

Zaria felt the sword pull out from her head, and saw the bond haired vampire walking up to the black haired boy.

" Yuu, it's me, Mika!. Please wake up!."

Zaria watched the black haired boy growling louder and held out his sword like he was ready to fight the blond haired vampire.

" How dare you!." And in a blink of an eye, he appeared right in front of the blond haired vampire.

" Stop!." Zaria jumped right front of the vampire and held out her hand, and a see-through wall appeared right in front of her. The black haired vampire hit the wall with his sword and stared at Zaria with wide eyes.

" Mari?. Wh..." He turned his head to the left and jumped back before a red-haired vampire tried to hit him with his sword. " Tsk!."

Zaria grabbed the blond vampire and ran to one of the destroyed buildings and hide inside it. " What in the world have I got myself into?!." Asked Zaria more to herself, before turning to the blond vampire who was staring at her with narrow eyes, while covering his wound.

" Let me see the wound. " Said Zaria and was on her way to grab his hand that covers the wound, but the blond vampire growled at her.

" Get away from me, you filthy human."

Zaria sigh. " Am not a human, didn't you see that my blood is silver and not red."

The vampire glared at her. " That doesn't prove anything you could be one of the human experiments that I heard about."

" Why did you save him?."

Zaria looked up and saw Akito fly in through one of the windows on her broom" He got the nerve to push a sword through your head, and you save him?. What in the world are you thinking?."

"Akito, we don't know the whole situation here. And besides i can't die, you know that."

Akito sigh, and glanced at the vampire who stared at him with wide eyes.

" What are you staring at?. Have you never seen a cat flying on a broom before?."

The vampire turned to Zaria and pointed at Akito. " That cat talked."

"And?" Zaria didn't understand why he looked so shocked, for her it was normal that cats could talk.

The vampire stared at her like she was stupid. " Cants don't talk."

" They don't?." Said Zaria in surprise and put her hand under her chin. " I guess the cats in this world cant talk."

" Wait!." Akito jumped down from the broom and walked up to the vampire. " What sound does the cats?."

The vampire opened his mouth a few time like he wasn't sure what was happening before the building they were in began to shake, and pieces of the roof begin to fall down on them. Zaria looked up at the roof while walking to her broom.

" Akito now is not the time to ask that question."

Akito looked at her. " But.."

" Bang!."

A loud explosion happened right behind Zaria, and she could feel the strong wave against her back before the smoke was all around them.

" Mari."

Zaria froze when two arms wrapped around her from behind and pulled her into a tight hug.

" Mari, please help me."