Chapter 2: What The?

Recap

"So... You're taking me to my apartment right?"

I said to him, quite embarrassed.

"Yup." He said plainly and stood up. "Let's go."
.
.
.

8:30 PM

"So... Jimin's student huh?" I decided to speak up inside this guys car. He actually offered to drive me home or did Jimin tell him to do that? Oh well.

"Yep. And whats wrong with that?" He scoffed as he thought that I thought of him as a small child getting basic math lessons.

"No, nothings wrong." Smiling at him, I asked another question. "So, how long have you been Jimins student? Is he an effective teacher? I migh---"

He didn't let me finish.

How rude.

"We're here" He said, avoiding my questions.

After that awkward ride in that mans car I finally got to my apartment.

Good, I can calm myself down now... I'm so embarrassed.

He walked with me all the way and made sure that I actually got inside the apartment safely. That wasn't really what I needed right now... He made things scary and awkward.

He reminds me of my dad hahaha.

Once I stepped inside, I held the door open to wave goodbye to him and to thank him for the ride.

He waved back at me and left to get to his car and drive home.

I smiled and locked the door. Though I was tired as hell, I still decided to settle my things in my apartment.

I was also hungry but I remembered I didn't buy food. I sighed deeply staring at my room.

It was pretty late already so I changed my mind, being the lazy ass I am. I just got my bed ready and just rested on it for 30 minutes until my phone rang.

I picked up my phone and looked at the caller ID.

Yah! It's my hubby!

I quickly answered the phone and said "NEEE~~~" in such an enthusiastic way that he could cringe.

But he always found that tone of voice cute so I didn't really felt uncomfortable pulling that tone outta no where.

"Jagiyaaaa~~" My boyfriend said lovingly on the phone.

"Yes Chim Chim?" I replied with the same level of love he put into his words.

This tender moment was ruined by his shouting through the phone.

"Open up your door woman! Yahhh! Or I'll break it down"

"Y/N! Yaaahhh! I need to use the bathroom." He shouted again.

I decided to tease him a bit. I left him outside for like 5 minutes more until I saw him doing a pee pee dance.

It was funny to watch actually, but I feel bad for my Chim Chim.

"Ahhhh! Finally!" He got out the bathroom, looking satisfied.

"And..." He punched my arm slightly.

"Paboya! You're so mean." Jimin pouted and stared at me.

"Hahaha. You're just so cute bb~"

I hugged his arm and smiled at him, wanting him to forgive me.