Chapter 8: Clues

Recap

"What's happening?!" I heard another voice behind me as he took a look inside.

"WHAT ARE YOU BOTH HERE! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO SHOW YOURSELVES TO ME AGAIN! AND NOW YOU'RE BOTH HERE WITH MY GIRL FRIEND?!" My eyes widened when I saw Jimin shouting at the two boys in the room.

What is happening?
.
.
.
"Jimin...We're already over." I tried holding back Jimin, grabbing his arm and pulling him backwards. I tried pushing him out the door but he pushed me and I fell to the floor.

Jerk.

"Why the hell?!" Yoongi shouted at Jimin and let go of Hoseok. Hoseok ran to me and held me tightly. He must've saw me fall down on the floor and wanted to aid me.

"Y/N... Are you alright?" Hoseok said, slightly shaking while giving me an embrace.

I nodded, I didn't wanna talk. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't. I was confused and I was scared.

Why are they being like this?

I cried in Hoseoks arms as I heard two men in my apartment shouting and breaking things in the room.

A few moments later, both of them started punching each other. I saw how Yoongi failed endlessly to beat Jimin due to Jimin being more muscular. Yoongi couldn't stand a chance against him.

"Y/N.. Lets get outta here before you get hurt." Hoseok said, grabbing my hand. "No. I need to fix this." I stood up and tried to walk up the two violent men but Hoseok pulled me outside before I even took a step.

"HOSEOK. LET GO!" I shouted but trying to get my wrist out of Hoseoks hand was difficult. He held unto to it like it was the most important thing in his life.

"No. I need you to be safe." He said, as we ran to the park. He sat me down on a bench and held me tightly.

I bursted into tears when he wrapped his arms around me. I missed the feeling of someone embracing me. Loving me. And caring for me.

"Shh.. It's going to be alright." Hoseok hugged me tighter, making my head rest on his chest. We sat there for minutes. Hoseok would rub the back of my head every now and then and I ended up becoming sleepy.

My tears soon stopped falling and Hoseok looked at me sweetly. "I'm sorry Hoseok..." I said to him while looking down. I was embarrassed that I was weak.

"No it's fine Y/N. Anything for you." He smiled widely and hugged me again. I heard his heartbeat and I swear I heard it beat the same time as mine did.

"Thank you... Hoseok." I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Please. Call me Hobi. But only you can call me that. Okay?~" He said pinching my cheeks and making me look at him. I giggled and nodded.

"Okay Hobi!"

Yoongi POV

The hell is happening?

How did Jimin know I was here?

We were both inside Y/N's apartment and I swear I saw Hoseok run off with her.

I just hope he took her somewhere safe. I mean, I trust Hoseok a little. We were friends before. He's a good guy.

"Yoongi!!" I heard Jimin shout at me and he punched me across the face.

I wiped the blood off my mouth and looked at Jimin. I laughed.

Did he really think he could beat me?

No

Way.

"What's funny?" The other male looked at me in confusion with anger still on his face.

"You're just really stupid. You didn't listen to your 'girlfriend'. Oh wait. She broke up with you. I'm sorry" I smirked, crossing my arms.

"Also, come on. She wouldn't date someone like you that long. She needs someone better. Someone who isn't you." I said pointing at him.

He huffed and pushed me roughly. "Shut up Yoongi! You should be dead by now!"

"I already am dead." I attacked his stomach with a fist and he curled up in pain on the ground. I began kicking him hardly and I started laughing hysterically.

"S-stop!" I heard Jimin say under my feet. "What'd you say?" I stepped on his face and placed my hand behind my ear.

"S-stop please!" He looked at me with a pitiful face and I lifted him up by his collar. "Sure, I'll stop. On one condition. Leave Y/N alone forever and leave her to me. Deal?" I tilted my head and smirked at him.

"Yes! Yes! Deal! Just don't kill me." Jimin said in a shaky voice and he ran as soon as I let go of his collar.

I sighed and plopped on the couch.

I wonder where Hoseok and Y/N are.

I soon drifted to sleep cause of sitting on the couch for too long.

Y/N please be safe.

Y/N POV

Me and Hoseok arrived at my apartment in a better mood. When I went in my apartment, my smile fell.

"Great. I'm gonna start cleaning again." I sighed heavily and walked to the couch.

"I'll help, so don't worry~" i heard Hoseok say behind me as he locked the door.

When I reached the couch, I found Yoongi sleeping on it. "Oh. Look who's here." I giggled and took a photo of Yoongi.

"Mm.." I heard Yoongi say as he woke up.

"Hey sleeping beauty." I smiled at him, sitting on the couch.

"Hey Yoongi..." Hoseok said, waving at Yoongi, who just woke up.

I swear I saw Yoongi smile at him and waved back.

"Y/N.. Are you okay?" Yoongi looked at me and held my hands.

I blushed madly.

I have a crush on this man.

"Y-yes. I'm fine. Hoseok took care of me." I smiled at Yoongi and he smiled, looking at Hoseok.

"We'll help you clean up and I'll let Hoseok stay at my place for tonight." Yoongi said in a rather cheerful tone. I smiled widely and nodded, giving him a 'thank you' before starting to clean up.

"Oh also, sorry for earlier Hoseok. I just got shocked that you were here bud." Yoongi said, in the middle of cleaning the floor.

Wait... They're friends?

Huwahhh.

I continued cleaning up as they made small conversations.

~

We soon finished and they both left my apartment.

I was left alone.

Soon, I locked my door and went to my bed.

My phone was in my pocket so I took it out. I decided to check the photo I took of Yoongi.

"Wait..." I squinted at my phone.

"What?!"

Yoongi... Wasn't in the photo. He was...

Invisible?!
.
.
.