Chapter 10: Dreams

Recap

"Do you believe in angels, Y/N?"

Yes Yoongi. Yes I do.

You and Hoseok are my angels.

But why did he ask me? Is this some kind of question to reveal their secrets. I need more clues.

.
.
.

5:00 pm

I groaned and got out of bed to see that I woke up pretty late. I just shrugged and thought this was a because I slept late. A bath seemed nice so I decided to take one.

I stood up, to take my bath until my phone lit up and rang. Yoongi was calling. I became nervous and picked up.

"Hello?" I asked through the phone and gulped.

"Yeah Y/N... Let's meet up."

I can't lie. My life has been more interesting since I came in Seoul. I'm happy with the people I'm with right now.

"Yeah sure Suga. What time should we meet up?" I replied holding my phone up to my ear and sitting on my bed.

"By 5:30 be ready. I'll come to pick up." I replied with a yes and got ready for our date.

Wait.

Was this even a date?

Ugh. Y/N, don't get any weird thoughts.

~

I ended up wearing a quite casual look. A pair of denim shorts and a bit large T-shirt with a cartoon cactus on it. To go with my outfit, I wore red converse shoes and tied my hair up into a ponytail. Soon, I changed my mind and dropped my ponytail.

(A/N: i know I dont have a good fashion sense. Please forgive me.)

"You look great, now lets go." I heard someone say behind me and I almost fell backwards.

"Woah! You look like you saw a ghost or something." I realized it was Yoongi when he held my shoulders tightly. I looked up at him and..

God. He's so handsome.

I blushed intensely and covered my face.

"Shiteu" I mumbled under my breath.

"What'd you say?" Yoongi asked raising a brow. This was embarrassing.

"Nothing let's go." I smiled and grabbed my small sling bag.

"About time, it's 8:50." He scratched his head and walked out my apartment.

Oops.

"Sorry Yoongi..." I laughed awkwardly and got out my apartment too, locking the door and stuffing my key in my bag.

"Nah. It's okay." Yoongi replied coolly and opened the passengers seat. I got in and smiled at him before he closed the door and got in the drivers seat. He looked at me one more time and we drove off.

"Where are we off too?" I asked Yoongi excitedly, trying to hold in my tingly feelings of excitement.

I was happy, okay.

"Secret." He replied quite plainly.

"Ehhh tell me Sugaaaa oppaaa~"

He blinked his eyes at me before looking at me wide eyed and stopped the car.

"Did you just..." He didn't finish asking me because I squealed so loud that the cars windows would break.

I couldn't believe that I called him that. In such an annoying voice.

Argh.

I heard him chuckle in his seat and continued to drive. A small faint blush decorated my cheeks as I looked out the window.

"That was embarrassing..." I said softly.

"That was cute. You called me Suga which was great. But using oppa and a cute voice was better." Yoongi said without looking at me. He was smirking and my lips mimicked his lips.

"Oh by the way, where's Hoseok?" I asked him when I looked at the road.

"At home. He was supposed to come but he got addicted to the game I had at home." I nodded in response and we drove in silence.

I guess I'll just sleep.

I slumped in my seat and closed my eyes.

Off to dreamland.

Yoongis POV

"Mm.." I looked over to see a sleeping Y/N beside me. Her hair covered her face, which was unfair for me. I couldn't see her.

I kept my eyes on the road and continued to drive for a good 45 minutes and stopped the car at a beach where no one would usually go.

I decided to let her sleep for a few minutes and I got out of the car to adore the sea.

Y/Ns POV

"Y/N~~" Jimin said while grabbing my collar and pulling me up to him. "If you continue to hang out with Yoongi I'll cut your throat. I'll end you." He moved his face closer to mine. The voice he used was new. He was being demanding and I was hella scared.

"But Jimin... We're ove--"

"NO. Just come back to me please..." His voice cracked and he put me down gently, bursting in tears.

"Y/N please..." Jimin kneeled in front of me and cried.

"I.. cant take you back." When I said these words my vision went blurry and I became dizzy. I would blink my eyes rapidly at some times but after a few seconds I saw Jimins dead body sprawled on the floor full of blood.

I looked around the black room and saw Hobis and Yoongis bodies also lifeless.

My tears fell without me knowing as I dropped to the floor, crying. I soon saw a black figure coming towards me. It lifted me up and tried to swallow me alive.
.
.
.

"STOPP PLEASEEEE!!!!" I yelled out inside the car when I woke up.

Oh it was a dream.

I shook my head and wiped away the tears from my eyes and looked around. Yoongi wasn't with me.

Where is he?

"Y/N?" I heard someone call out to me. Turning my head, I saw Yoongi walking towards me.

"Are you okay? You were screaming in the car. What happened?" He looked me quite worried when he arrived in front of me.

"It was nothing, it was just a bug. It flew into my face." I giggled nervously at him and he seemed to believe me.

"Let's go" He opened the car door and I hopped out the car. He soon held my hand and dragged me towards a sandy beach. "Woahhh~ Yoongi this place is nice at night." He mutters an 'i know' and sat down on the sand.

"It's a good place to sleep." He added and I laughed. All he liked was sleeping. I sat next to him and smiled.

Soon, I felt a heavy weight on my shoulder and I saw Yoongis head resting on it. He was sleeping.

Aish. This man

I smiled wider and looked at the sea. But my smile soon faded when I recalled my dream.

Could I possibly lose them all?
.
.
.
.
.
.