Chapter 13: Date?

Recap

"Yahh! Don't touch her she's miiiiiiine." I whined tiredly on the couch and turned on the TV. I was really tired from todays event but at least I made Y/N happy.

"Nope! Let's just see who wins her first hyung." Hoseok said leaning against his door frame while looking at me with a smug smile on his face.

"Game on..."
.
.
.

Yoongis POV

I woke up unexpectedly really early today. I swung my legs from my bed and stood up to fix my bed. After fixing up my bed, I decided to make some food for myself and Hoseok since he likes to eat. Not cook.

While walking to the kitchen something caught my eye. There seemed to be something by the front door. I walked towards the door and opened it. I saw a small box written 'Hobi' on it. I'm guessing this was Hoseoks since it had his silly nickname. I picked up the box and placed it on the living room table then I started to cook breakfast.

Hoseoks POV

"Uhgn.." I groaned, waking up with half of my body hanging from my bed. I closed my eyes but fell on the floor doing so. "Aish... What the..." I looked at the time and saw that it was 8:30 am. I've better get up then.

"Hoseok! Come out or I'll your breakfast instead." Yoongi shouted from the kitchen. I heard my stomach growl and I instantly jumped up.

"Oh! I'm comin!" I said, standing and heading to the kitchen. Before I left my room, I took my phone with me. Well, Yoongi's old phone to be exact. But its mine now.

"Wow! Looks yummy!" I smiled my heart shaped smile at the food on the table and took a seat, digging in as soon as I got a hold of my fork. "Of course! Genius Min Suga made it." Yoongi crossed his arms and smirked at me. I just plainly raised and eyebrow at him and continued eating. "I wonder if Y/N will like my cooking." The other male said while cleaning up the kitchen sink. "Nope. She wont." I giggled and and finished eating the food he prepared. "Thanks for the food." Rushing to the bathroom, Yoongi didn't get the chance to reply to what I just said. I quickly took a bath and thought of what I should do today.

Oh I know~!

Y/N's POV

I was sitting by my table, eating my breakfast. I woke up really early so I took a bath early and got cleaned up a little before eating. While munching on my bacon, I got a text from someone on my phone. I swiped my phone upwards with my finger to unlock it and checked the text.

Awe hoseok.

Hobiii:
Hi! Mornin Y/N! Get ready by 10 am! Wear somethin casual cause we are going somewhere funn~

Hobiii:
See ya later <3

Y/N:
Hobi why?

That boy didn't reply after that so I thought that I should just change and get ready since I had 30 minutes left.

I wonder what he has in plan?

A/N: sorry for the short chapter.. T-T