Chapter 9: My Angels

Recap

I decided to check the photo I took of Yoongi.

"Wait..." I squinted at my phone.

"What?!"

Yoongi... Wasn't in the photo. He was...

Invisible?!
.
.
.
How can that be?

I swear I took the picture of Yoongi properly. I didn't shake. This was very weird.

Could Yoongi be a ghost?

I paced back and forth in my room in denial that Yoongi wasn't in the photo. This wasn't normal.

I decided to call him and ask him about this.

Ring ring

"Yeah? What's up?" I heard his voice on the phone. It was really deep, which send shivers down my spine.

"U-uhm. Yoongi... Can I ask you something?" I was stuttering. Was I scared?

Yes. I was. I can't just ask him straight up 'hey are you a ghost'. Like sheesh. That's insulting to him.

"Oh. Sure what is it?" He replied and I stood in my room in silence, holding my phone to my ear.

I can't ask him this.

"Can you come over again tomorrow? I need some company. Sorry if I asked you this since its already late." I lied to him. I needed some company anyway so... This was a 50% percent lie.

"Uhm sure." He said in a questioning tone.

"Also bring Hoseok please." I replied to him in a fake cheerful tone.

"Oh sure. Be there by 10:30 in the morning." I hung up the phone and went to my couch to watch some TV.

I went to bed and went to sleep.

~

10:30 am came and I waited on my couch in patience. I took my bath and got dressed. Prepared some food and got things ready for my hang out with Hoseok and Yoongi.

I was watching Deadpool again. This is bad. I'm remembering Jimin.

I sat on my couch, hugging my knees. Tears fell from my eyes and I quietly sob in my apartment. The movie still played on the TV which wasn't helping my mood.

Do I miss him?

I heard the door open and I quickly wiped my tears away.

"Hi guys!" I smiled at them and waved.

"Hey Y/N!" Hoseok ran to me and pulled me into a tight embrace.

I hugged him back and smiled.

"Aish! Hoseok. Let go of her." I heard Yoongi say behind Hobi.

"Ehh. Okayy." Hoseok let go of me and pouted at Yoongi.

"So did you need something Y/N?" Yoongi asked me, sitting next to me on the couch.

"Well..."

Yoongis POV

"Well..."

Why couldn't she just say it.

"Well?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Say it." I said to her in a demanding voice.

"Uhm I just needed some company. You know?" She giggled awkwardly. I didn't believe her. There was something wrong. 

"Oh come on. Just spi--- "

"Y/N!! What movie is this?!" I was interrupted by Hoseoks annoying voice and I soon shut up.

They started to talk happily but I could see that look in her eyes that there's something wrong.

Did she find out?

No.

"Hey Y/N, can you show me the bathroom?" I said to her, standing up and stretching my arms.

"Okay." She also stood up and walked to the bathroom.

Y/Ns POV

I led Yoongi to the bathroom and I opened the door.

"Here you go~" I made gestures to show him the bathroom.

"Thanks..." He looked around and pulled me inside, closing the door.

"Yoongi what the he---!"

"Shhh" He covered my mouth with his hand and kept shushing me.

I looked at him and he soon took his hand off my mouth.

"What?" I said to him crossing my arms.

"I.. Y/N do you believe in angels?" Yoongi asked me with a serious look. Was he joking?

"This is not a good place to pull a pick up line Yoongi." I rubbed my forehead then he grabbed my hand. Yoongi looked at me again, this time more intimidating.

"Do you believe in angels. Y/N?"

"I..." His eyes were filled with nothing but superiority. I was shaking by this point.

"I don't know. My mom said her playmate was an angel but I really don't believe in those since I was a kid." I answered him truthfully.

"Also... Are you still sad about Jimi---"

"GUYS!! THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME COME HERE!!!" Hoseok started shouting outside and I giggled at his silliness.

"Let's go."

Yoongi muttered an 'ok' and we got out.

It seems like Hobi found my Big Hero 6 DVD and he was very amused with it. I smiled.

He's so cute.

I was really happy when I was with them at this point. They were my happy pill.

The three of us sat down in front of the TV until 6 movies ended. Yoongi was asleep the whole time and I just smiled at that fact. Me and Hoseok kept commenting about the movie which amused me too.

~

They both went home and I was alone once more.

I looked at the clock and checked the time. It was getting late.

I need to go to bed.

~

As I lay down on my bed Yoongis voice kept echoing in my head.

"Do you believe in angels, Y/N?"

Yes Yoongi. Yes I do.

You and Hoseok are my angels.

But why did he ask me? Is this some kind of question to reveal their secrets. I need more clues.

.
.
.