Chapter 7: Happiness is Shortlived

Recap
"Shit.." I rubbed my bottom and stoop up.

"Y/N! I'm so sorry." A familiar voice said my name as I looked at him. I guess he saw my puffy eyes and he instantly became worried.

"What happened?"  Yoongi asked me and I just looked at him coldly.

"Jimin happened."
.

.
.
Me and Yoongi went to the car in silence. He kept on asking me what was wrong but I didn't answer him.

Sitting in the passengers seat while Yoongi drove, I looked out the window.

Why did he have to be there.

I dont wanna see him anymore.

Just when my life was getting better, it fell down into a million pieces.

I was broke out of my daze when Yoongi tapped my shoulder. "Were here." He said, shooting me a small smile to make me feel better.

I smiled back at him and got out the car. Just when I was about to leave, he grabbed my wrist and I turned my head to him. "Yes?"

He stood there. Holding unto my wrist in silence.

I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow.

"I just wanna tell you that..."

He was hesitating if he should speak or not.

"Tell me what?" He shook his head and gave me a bag. "Tell you that I bought the underwear for your friend. Pay me back tomorrow." With that, he left and drove off.

Not even a goodbye?

I shrugged and went inside my apartment.

"I'm home Hoseok!" I heard snoring inside. I stepped into my apartment and looked around and saw Hoseok sprawled on the floor with his mouth wide open.

Awe cutie.

I gave him a small nudge, trying to wake him up.

As his eyes fluttered open, he blinked a few times and smiled at me. "Y/N!!!" He pulled me down with a big hug and I fell on top of him.

I smiled and hugged him back. Though he was a bit dirty, I didn't care. I'd just take a shower later.

Maybe meeting Hoseok wasn't so bad.

He's such a bundle of sunshine.

"Hey Hoseok." I giggled and he did too. "I bought something just for you~" I said standing up and sitting on the couch.

"Really?!" His eyes sparkled as he stood up and sat next to me.

"What did you buy? You didn't have to though! But thank you~" He's so energetic. He makes great company and I actually liked that he's around. He makes me forget about my problems.

"You're welcome and here~" I gave him the bags as he smiled widely grabbing them and hugging me.

"Oh god thank you!!!" He soon lets go of me and took a peek in the bags.

"I'll wear them right away!" Hoseok said, still smiling widely.

His smile can fight away problems.

Damn.

At that lovely evening, I didn't think about Jimin at all. Hoseok gave me such happiness that I couldn't even give a precise definition of stress and problems.

I told Hoseok that I'd use the bathroom first to take a shower and he would take one too after I did. He agreed and waited patiently for me to finish.

I heard my phone ring just when I stepped in the shower. I was naked by this point and covered with water. How could I get my phone now?

"Uh. Hoseok? Can you get that for me?" I shouted from the bathroom so Hoseok could hear me.

I heard him say 'sure' as he started talking to the person on the phone.

Hoseoks POV

"Hello?" I answered the phone anxiously, waiting for a reply.

"Y/N! I'm coming over. I need the money you owe me since I forgot that I used up all of mine earlier." It was a mans voice over the phone. His voice was very familiar but who was he?

"Sorry, this isn't Y/N. She's busy at the moment. Taking a shower." I said to him nervously.

"Wait. Is this Jimin?" His tone changed from friendly to deadly.

"No."

"Then who's this? I'm coming there. Be sure to be ready. Don't even try to touch Y/N or you'll be torn to pieces by no other person than me." He said angrily and hung up.

Why was he mad?

Did he get the wrong idea?

Y/N POV

"So who was it?" I asked Hoseok, while I dried my hair with a towel. I already got dressed in the bathroom so I wouldn't need to get out and expose myself to him.

"I didn't get his name. Sorry~" He smiled, rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh its okay." I smiled back as he asked me if he could take a shower. I nodded and he rushed to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, I was already watching TV and Hoseok soon sat next to me, with the new clothes I bought for him.

I bought him some clothes for wearing at home. It was a white shirt with blue, comfortable pants.

I smiled at him and how he looked. He looked more decent now.

"Yahhh Y/N" He hugged me tightly and made me rest my face on his chest.

"Yes?"

"I just wanna thank you for letting me stay and also I lo---"

Before he could finish his sentence, we heard loud knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" I said in a loud voice, approaching the door.

I heard Hoseok sigh behind me and I just looked at him and giggled softly.

"It's Yoongi." I heard the person say as I opened the door.

I looked at Hoseok and he seems like he's afraid or something like that. I shrugged it off and looked at Yoongi.

"What do you need Suga~"

"Oh the money, you owe me. That's all." He said taking a peek inside. "Is anyone else with you right now?"

"Oh yeah the money. Also yep. I'm with Hoseok. He'll be staying for a while." I smiled and he pushed me aside walking up to Hoseok and grabbing his collar, pulling him up.

"Why are you here?! Don't you ever try anything on Y/N or you're dead!" Yoongi spat at Hoseok and I swear the dark haired boy was shaking in fear.

"What's happening?!" I heard another voice behind me as he took a look inside.

"WHAT ARE YOU BOTH HERE! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO SHOW YOURSELVES TO ME AGAIN! AND NOW YOU'RE BOTH HERE WITH MY GIRL FRIEND?!" My eyes widened when I saw Jimin shouting at the two boys in the room.

What is happening?
.
.
.
.
.