Chapter 3: Misunderstood

Recap

SugaMin:
Just so you know, I wasn't flirting. And also, after my job is done. I'll pretend that I dont know you. :)

My smile turned into a confused frown.

What job?
.
.
.
8:30 am

"Y/N!!! Jagiya wake up!!!"

I woke up to Jimin banging on my door and shouting my name like a mad man. I didn't wanna be humiliated in front of the neighbors, so I pulled him inside quickly.

"Jagi! Good morning!" He hugged my tightly and I giggled.

He's so sweet. I love him ugh.

"Morning Chim Chim. Why're you here so early tho?" I asked him while rubbing my eyes. I was so sleepy, must be because of my travel.

"Well ya know, the early bird gets the worm!"

He always says that. Haha

Jimin said, chuckling as he started to tidy up the food he brought yesterday and put them in the refrigerator.

"Yah! Jimin! I'll do it myself."

I tried pulling him away from the fridge but he was too strong.

"Aish... This man." Soon I gave up and decided to help him.

"Also, you seem really sleepy... Jet lag?" He said and ruffled my hair.

"Yeah, I guess but at least I got here to see you and stay."

He smiled and looked at me, slowly wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Permanently." I added as his smile grew wider. He gave me a peck on the lips and let go. Both of us went back to work while having short and small conversations every now and then.

After we finally got my things tidied up he went to chill on the couch while I took a bath.

~

After I had my bath, I changed into some comfy clothes and saw Jimin sleeping on the couch. I was drying my hair with my towel while heading towards him.

Sitting on the couch's arm, I smiled at his sleeping face and kissed his nose.

"My Chim Chim~"

I walked away, continued to finish fixing my hair and decided to make him some noodles. (Since I didn't really know how to cook that well)

~

After making the noodles, I sat down on my bed and laid their for like 3 minutes. Until my phone gave out a sound.

Picking it up, I looked at the message.

It was from Yoongi.

MinSuga:
You busy? 

I kind of hesitated when I replied to him. I might get feelings for this man though I'm dating Jimin.

Y/N:
No why?

SugaMin:
I just want to explain to you what my job is about.

So that's all. Phew.

Y/N:
Oh okay, I'm all ears.

SugaMin:
Okay so, Jimin told me that I'll be your 'baby sitter' but he said 'personal driver' and that I should check on you frequently since he'll be busy starting tomorrow.

Y/N:
Psshh baby sitter huh?

Y/N:
But I'm glad that he thinks about me tho yahhh~

SugaMin:
Yeah yeah

SugaMin:
Anyways, you need to tell me your daily schedule so I can pick you up in time, okay.

Y/N:
Yes yes. Thank you Yoongi. :)

SugaMin:
Didn't I say call me Suga?

I didn't reply and just let out a little chuckle. I even decided to wake Jimin up cause the noodles might get cold.

I gently shook him and nudged him to wake him up as he fluttered his eyes slowly.

"Morning chimmy~ How did my baby sleep?" I said, letting out a smile so close to his face.

"Hi..~ I slept well actually." He said sleepily and rubbed his eyes.

Silence came and we both just stared at each other until he kissed my nose and said that he smelled something nice in the kitchen.

I led Jimin in the kitchen and let him eat the noodles I prepared.

Sitting down at the table he ate the food silently while looking at me.

"What?" I said while sitting across him on a chair.

"Nothing... I... Wanted to ask you something though." He said, hanging his head low.

"What is it BB?" I said while I shifted in my seat to a better position. I got uncomfortable.

"Well..."

"Yes?" I replied, waiting for and answer.

"I don't wanna hurt you, with this question. Also don't get any bad ideas okay??" Jimin said looking at me like I'm the most fragile this he ever saw.

"Jimin... You're worrying me..."

Fidgeting with my fingers, I looked at him very worried.

"Do you, think our relationship is..." He paused for a moment and continued.

"Working out?" He breathed out and looked at me, deep in the eye.

What does he mean?

Are we over?

"Do you love someone else, Y/N?"