Chapter 13 (Continuation)

Recap

Hobiii:
Hi! Mornin Y/N! Get ready by 10 am! Wear somethin casual cause we are going somewhere funn~

Hobiii:
See ya later <3

Y/N:
Hobi why?

.
.
.

Since he never replied, I decided to get ready for our 'date'. I sighed a happy sigh since I was expecting a very cheerful and happy date with Hobi. Hobi must've planned a great day for us. I was ecstatic!

~
After I got ready, I examined myself from head to toe in the mirror if I looked fine. I had my hair up in a high pony tail where I also pulled a small strand of hair in front of my ear, which I hoped Hobi didn't find weird.

My phone soon rang and I quickly picked it up, not looking at who was calling. "Hello?" I said through the phone. "Yahhh! Y/N! I'm outside! Come out now~" I heard Hoseoks sweet voice through the phone which led to me smiling widely. I replied with an 'ok' and quickly opened the door.

"Y/N! You look really pretty! You should tie your hair up like that more often!~" He gave me one of his signature heart shaped smile and shoved his hands in his jackets pockets.

"You look great too! Also, you wore the clothes I bought for you~ so sweet." I smiled back at him and he kept smiling back while I closed the door behind me when I stepped out my apartment. We talked all the way to the road and called a taxi.

~

"So! I was like no!!! Thats mine and he said "noo its mine!" It was one of the most hilarious moments I had with Yoongi when we were still kids." Hobi giggled while we walked to somewhere where I assumed where our date would take place. I giggled with him because he seemed really happy and his energy was really contagious (in a good way). So he and Yoongi were friends since they were little? So that's why they got along. So sweet.

"Y/N! Close your eyes!" I did what he told me to and he soon covered my sight with his large hands and chuckled cutely. He walked me somewhere and I became scared if I would trip and fall so I kept a hold of his shirt tightly. Hobi giggled again and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry darlin. I got ya." I blushed at his words and kept walking to an unknown area.

"Okay! Open your eyes!"

Hoseoks POV

When I took my hands from her eyes I shouted "Okay! Open your eyes!" And she obeyed what I said. I definitely saw her eyes grow big and sparkle when she saw the place where we would have our date. "Hobi! Thank you! I always wanted to go to an amusement park!" She hugged me tightly and I ruffled her hair, chuckling, giving her my heart shaped smile.

She never tried going to these? Maybe we'll become scared together.

Just kidding.

One bad thing about this is I'm afraid of high rides. Especially those rides where everyone is shouting and screaming but I'm willing to face my fears for this girl. I mean I love her, so why not?

"Let's get some food first. Yeah?" I held her hand and walked to a hotdog stand. She nodded and followed me to buy some food.

~

"That was yummy! Thanks for the treat." Y/N smiled at me and rubbed her tummy, signalling me that she really enjoyed her snack. I smiled back at her and mouthed a 'you're welcome'.

"Oh! Wait... How did you get some money for the date?" She asked while she fixed her high ponytail and biting unto her hair tie.

Can I just say how mildly sexy that looked?

I stared at her for a while, spacing out until she called my name and I snapped back to reality. "O-oh yeah! I borrowed some money for Yoongi. I promised to pay him back once I get a job." I replied to her and smiled. She made an 'o' shape with her mouth and finished tying her hair.

"So which ride first?" She asked and jumped up from the bench. "Uh.. wanna try the carousel."

Please don't think its too childish.

"Yeah! I've never been on one before!" Her eyes lit up and I sighed in relief giving her another smile. She just makes me so happy, I've been smiling all day.

~

After, a hundred photos and two rounds on the carousel we went to try out some games and I luckily got her a large teddy bear in a shooting game. I guess I was showered with good luck from the heavens. She seemed to like the teddy I gave her and it made me really happy.

"Lets go ride the roller coaster!"

Oh no.