Chapter 5: A Stranger

Recap

"THEN MAYBE I SHOULD!" I screamed at him as he became silent. His grip on my wrists loosened as his tears flooded his eyes.

"Y/N... You aren't serious are you?"

"I'm hella serious." I got out his grip and left the scene.

"Y/N! Please..."

No Jimin. I'm done.

Bye.
.
.
.

After completely blowing up on Jimin, I walked out with Yoongi behind me.

He was being silent, he didn't even help lift up my mood. And I think I felt him smirking at me from behind.

What an ass

"That was... Something" He said out of the blue, I could still feel that he was still smirking.

"Please, don't bring that up Yoongi." I said to him, not even bothering to turn my head to Yoongi.

"Sorry." He said opening the door to the passengers seat in his car for me. I hopped in the car and sat down comfortably, putting on my seatbelt.

He got in the drivers seat and started driving.

~

The drive was silent. We didn't talk to each other much but Yoongi would try to make small talks and I would always manage to shut him up.

"Y/N, are you even sure that you made the right choice in breaking up with him?"

He broke the silence again. I didn't respond. I didn't want to talk about it.

If anyone was in this situation they wouldn't like to talk about it either.

Yoongi sighed and stopped the car.

"Were here." He said in a boring tone, opening the car door and getting out to open mine.

"Thanks." I got out the car as I heard him shut the door behind me.

"What flavor do you want?" Yoongi asked me, walking into the ice cream parlour.

"I want chocolate flavored ice cream!"

He looked at me with one of his brows rising.

"You seem energetic now?" He chuckled and ordered our ice creams.

He soon paid and we received our frozen treats as we walked to the park.

Soon, we sat down on a bench across the playground.

"Y/N. Eat your ice cream! It's melting." He shouted at me but at a low volume that only me and him could hear.

I flinched and looked at my ice cream. I got busy talking with him while walking and sitting on the bench, I forgot my ice cream!

"AH!! NUUU!" Before I could even taste it, it fell on the ground, leaving me with only the cone.

My shoulders fell and I sighed in disappointment.

I heard Yoongi laugh but he stopped when I snapped my head at him.

"Sorry. Here." He held out his ice cream for me to grab.

I raised an eyebrow at him giving him the 'whats this' look.

"Take it." Yoongi said, trying to put on a smile.

Damn. He cute doe.

"You sure? I know you want to eat it." I replied to him, slightly pouting.

"Take it before I change my mind." He said, as his smile fell making me giggle at how he couldn't show affection. He just looked away, embarrassed as I took the ice cream from his hand and ate it.

"Oh... I forgot, I already started eating that earlier. So. Indirect kiss huh?" Yoongi faced me with a smirk drawn on his face.

My eyes widened as I looked at this boi.

"Da heck boi!!!" I blushed at what he said, almost dropping another ice cream.

"WOAH BE CAREFUL. I AIN'T BUYING ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE FOR YOU." He said trying to make me sit still.

"Anyway---" I started to talk but we became silent when we heard something thump behind us. Probably an animal that fell from a tree or a basketball.

"That... What was that." I was getting scared at this point honestly.

It was 6 pm now. Slowly getting dark I looked around the surroundings to see what made that sound.

Our eyes were soon fixated when a man fell and collapsed in front of us.

"A-are you okay?" I said trying to help him up. He had dark, dyed red hair and his shorts slightly tattered. It wasn't fashionably tattered it was dirty tattered.

I looked at Yoongi and he was being silent.

Again.

"Hey. Sir are you okay?" I looked at the fatigued man on the ground again. I managed to make him sit properly on the bench.

I also noticed that Yoongi was gone.

That's just great.

The tired man rubbed his head and looked at me.

"You!!!" He pointed at me with wide eyes.

My eyes also widened in shock.

"Me?!" I said pointing at myself.

"YES YOU!" He said tugging unto his hair.

"I finally found you!" He said, his voice cracking as he was bursting into tears.

"Uhm whats wrong? Don't cry." I tried comforting him.

I stiffened as he suddenly wrapped his around me tightly.

"FINALLY! I FOUND YOU MY LOVE!"

What

The

Hell?
.
.
.
.
.