chapter 10 || making out ♥︎

|| Cora's POV ||

We walk back from college to Aaliyah's apartment. A beautiful little modern place nestled between two tall buildings.

As soon as I walk inside, I dump my bag in the hallway and sit down on the sofa beside Aaliyah. Her beautiful brown hair hangs down by her shoulders as she plumps the cushion.

"Shall we watch a movie?" She asks, pulling out a selection of her favourite DVDS.
"Sure." I respond, hoping I'll get the opportunity to cuddle up to her.

We sit on the sofa silently as the movie "me before you." Plays. I nestle my head onto her tense shoulder.

She turns to me anxiously, and begins to cuddle me as closely as possible.
"Cora." She mutters nervously "I know I haven't know you long, and I'm so afraid right now, but I think I like you, a lot."

This is the best thing I've heard in my entire Life. I turn to face her beautiful pale face. "Don't be afraid Aaliyah." I whisper, plunging my mouth into hers.

Before I know it , my tongue is deep into my mouth and we begin making out deeply. Our lips press against each other deeply as she moans happily.

I press my tongue deeper as she clutches me tightly as we roll all over the floor, our legs interlocked.

"Is this happening right now." She gasps, completely out of breath.
"Yes it is Aaliyah, you're most definitely gay." I mutter as my lips continue at hers.

I pick her up and press her back against a wall as our kiss continues. I begin to remove her top as she does the same for me.

"Oh my god I love you so much." She groans, her mouth constantly moving around mine as her eyes remain tightly shut.

I finally eject my mouth, leaving us staring one and other in the eye with little breath.

"Did you enjoy it?" I smirk as I begin to kiss her neck.
"Oh my I loved it so much." She squeals. "But wait." She screams, her body becoming slightly shaky. "My mother would kill me if she found out."

"Your mom isn't here, so let's enjoy the time we can spend together and not worry." I insist.

I carry her tired body over to the bed and lie on top of her as she smiles up at me with her beautiful hazel eyes.
"Can I kiss you to sleep?" I ask.
"Of course." She confidently smirks, yawning slightly.

I place my lips inside her mouth and fish for her tongue, sucking on it gently as she strokes underneath the back of my bra.

I allow my tongue to enter her mouth as hers begins to swirl mine gently. My eyes shut tightly as our tongues create circular motions for hours on end as me before you plays in the background. I hear a mumble come from Aaliyah as her eyes remain shut.
"What is it baby?" I ask, caressing head forehead with my thumb.
"Stay with me tonight and we can wake up together." She pleads as her tired eyes struggle to open fully.
"Okay." I smile, plunging my tongue back into her mouth.

We clip one and others bras off and lie next to one and other, our bodies pressed up against each other as our tongues continue throughout the night, occasionally sucking on one and other.