chapter 11 || wake up kisses ♥︎

|| Aaliyah's POV ||

I wake up to my tongue deep in Cora's mouth as she lies lifelessly in my arms. I eject my mouth in order to yawn. My phone reads 7:30am. College doesn't start until 9am so we have plenty of time to make out and enjoy each others company.

I feel Cora begin to wake up, her mouth gaping wide open as she begins to yawn deeply. She's so beautiful, I love her so much.

Before she fully wakes, I turn her onto her back and press my lips against hers, kissing them soothingly as she quietly moans.

I feel around her naked body, holding it close to me to ensure the best wake up for her.

Her eyes flutter open, instantly drawing contact with mine. Her lips instantly begin working with mine as she begins sucking on my plumped lips. This continues for about 15 minutes until we're both fully awake.

"Morning gorgeous." She yawns, stretching her arms out, then wrapping them around me.
"Morning." I respond tiredly. "I loved last night with you." I giggle.
"I want to do it more often, how about now?" She smirks, leaning in closer to me.

Without warning, I plunge my face back into hers, ferociously fighting for domination as we both moan in sync.

I begin to suck on her neck, leaving red marks in each place. The trail of kisses continue all over her bronze body.
"Mmmm I love you so much." She groans as her hands rummage through my hair. "You're the most amazing kisser I've ever known:

I return back to her mouth, proud of being awarded that title. Our lips once again smash together whilst our tongues roam around and and others mouths.

Whatever my mother has to say, whatever is said, this is who I am and I don't intend to change it for the world.

"I'm so glad I found you." I groan as our lips desperately remain attached.
"I'm so happy I found you, Aaliyah Blackwell."

For the remainder of our time, we deeply kiss one and other, not allowing anything or anyone to come between us.

Our passion never lessens, our lips don't disconnect. Our lips continuously smash against one and other, and so do our hearts.

It's our choices that make us who we are, and being gay is my choice.