Chapter 8

These aren't the full interviews, I don't have the time, so I'm putting the outfit up, and the name of the person

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Intro-

(fangirl if you want to...)

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Caesar Flickerman!"

‘Crowd Cheers*

Caesar: "As you all know, tonight I will interview the Hunger Games of the 7oth annual hunger games, tributes!"

‘Crowd Cheers*

-District 1-

"Megan Rotherham"

(Megan is in a pink dress that goes down to her knees and has a silver belt along the middle. It has spaghetti straps and is matched with complete pink jewelry.)

"Calum Hood"

(Calum is in a plain tuxedo with a silver tie)

-District 2-

"Grace Bennett"

(She is in a silver dress that goes down to her knees. Its a tank dress and is quite plain. She matches it with silver flats and silver jewelry)

"Dane Evans"

(A regular tuxedo with with a sliver tie)

-District 3-

"Sage Recande"

(A red and yellow dress. Complete with orange make up and jewelry, and black shoes)

“Pyrope Garnet”

(A red and yellow suit. Complete with orange tie and shoes)

-District 4-

"Barbara Palvin"

(A light blue dress that goes down to a little below her knees. Hair is in a tight bun. Barefoot with flower in hair)

"Niall Horan"

(A sea green tuxedo with light green tie)

-District 5-

"Chloe Montez"

(A light green dress, with puffy sleeves. Hair is very curly and a dash of make up)

"Ashton Irwin"

(A yellow suit and a red tie)

-District 6-

"Isabelle Crooks"

(A cream colored dress that goes down to her ankles. Is matched with flats and light blue jewelry)

"Luke Hemmings"

(A blue/ purple suit)

-District 7-

"Bethany Gerrard"

(Light brown dress that is tied with a darker belt. Boots and some make up)

"Kile Areeve"

(A brown and green tuxedo)

-District 8-

"Victoria Justice"

Multicoloured dress that goes abit above the knees. Light green shoes and light green make up. Hair is in a ponytail and no jewelry)

"Acetat Anders"

(A regular tuxedo and a multicolored tie)

-District 9-

"Fiona Jane"

(Pale pink dress that is long and floaty. Same color of shoes)

"Bart Raker"

(A black and brown tuxedo and a white tie)

-District 10-

"Angelica Abigails"

(A short dress that is caramel colored. Shoes are the same color)

"Jasper Olive"

(A black and white tuxedo and tie)

-District 11-

"Jade Thirwall"

(She has a blue dress that is long sleeved and goes down to her knees. No make up, but her hair is tied in pigtails. The jewelry includes earrings, and a necklace.)

"Oregano Ashin"

(A blue tuxedo with a lighter tie)

-District 12-

"Julia Moskal"

(explained in earlier chapter)

"Harold Edward Styles"

(A tuxedo and same idea as Julia's dress)