Toby?

It was all much too overwhelming for Sif.  She had awoken to an empty bed, other than herself and a bunch of scattered pillows.  She didn't want to admit that she had expected Loki to stay until she woke up, but she had.  A pang of disappointment hit her, although it was not enough to ruin her mood.

Sure, she felt a bit sore and her brain was still in a sleepy fog, but she could not remember the last time she had felt so relaxed.  Besides, she was sure Loki would return soon.  It didn't take long for her to raid what was left in the fridge with a growling stomach that seemed to scold her for taking so long to prepare a meal.  She ran a hand through her tangled locks of raven hair and yawned, padding silently to the counter with a handful of assorted foods.  Knowing very well that she was not the best cook, she settled for a muffin and plopped herself back on the couch with a glass of orange in her other hand.  

Her eyes remained half closed as chomped away at the banana nut muffin, alternating between muffin and orange juice.  At just about halfway through, she flicked on the television which was displaying an ad for 'Sham-WOW!'.  Sif found little interest in it although it served for good background noise as she ate her breakfast.  

Suddenly, a bump at the door caught her attention.  Assuming it was Loki, a grin found it's way to her lips and she called to him.  "The door's open, Loki!"  She laughed softly, wondering why he had even bothered to knock.  The button on the doorknob was clearly unpushed and he had been the last to exit the room.

The door swung open, and with a moment of shock, she realized it was not at all Loki.  It was an Agent, and he was armed!  A scream erupted from Sif's lungs and she hurled her muffin at the intruder, the pastry smacking in the center of his forehead.  The man's eyes widened as the muffin crumbled to the floor, Sif realizing that she had indeed thrown a harmless muffin at the Agent.  Without a second thought and still screaming bloody murder, she flung the glass of orange juice at the man but he ducked in the nick of time, the glass slamming into the wall opposite of her room and shattering loudly, orange juice spraying over the walls.  

It had only been a matter of seconds, both of them getting out of their shock at the same moment.  The man darted into the room after Sif, the warrioress flinging herself at the man and easily kicking the gun from his hand.  The weapon clattered to the floor and slid out of reach, Sif spinning on her heel and grabbing the stool near the counter to her right.  She slammed the chair into the Agent who yelled in surprise, Sif relentlessly kicking, punching and blocking his attempts.  

She silently cursed herself for not having a weapon on her, how could she be so stupid?!  Just because she had a nice night did not mean she would be safe in the morning.

The door flung open again and more Agents swarmed in, more than she could handle without a weapon.  Still, she fought.  She managed to knock out the first Agent with a swift kick to his jaw, a loud crack echoing throughout the room.  A few of his bloody teeth fell to the floor beside him, blood pooling from the man's open lips.  

Another grabbed her by her slim shoulders, Sif raising her elbow and smacking it deep into his ribs.  Being quite agile compared to the man that held her, she flung her weight into the air and swung herself over him, as he had stupidly held her by her shoulders.  With her legs wrapped around the back of his neck, she punched him in the skull and they both fell to the floor, the Agent falling back on top of her.  She scrambled out from under him and tried to stand, to reach for something to defend herself, but in that split second there was a stinging sensation in her arm.  Exhaustion hit her like a train, her legs quickly wobbling in an unbalanced manner and her eyelids drooping.  With one last kick at the Agent who had shot at her, she fell to the floor and smacked her head on the counter on her way down.  Everything went black.