Ch. 7

Gonna try for Derek's point of view in this chapter
————————————————————
"No!" Cora laughed for the hundredth time while Scott sat in the corner, content with watching us.

"Cora c'mon just rub my head, it's soothing"

"I think you've got me confused with another Hale. I'm not dating you"

"Please!" I begged, giving her the best puppy dog eyes looking up at her from where my head lay in her lap. She huffed out a sigh signaling her defeat. I laid my head down in her lap while she played with my hair. Twisting the strands between her fingers.

It was a month since Derek and I started dating. Once again we fell into a nice routine. We'd steal glances at school, and spend every hour after hanging around at his house. Today we settled for a group hang Scott, Cora, and I waited for Derek to get home as we watched some weird nature show on tv. But as luck would have it Derek came inside followed by Isaac, and Jackson. Scott rolled his eyes, while my breathing hitched. Cora sensed this a moved her hand from my hair to my back rubbing small circles. She had seen Jackson shoving me one day and I had no choice but to tell her. I explained that Derek didn't know how bad the bullying had got and I didn't plan on him finding out. She promised not to tell but considering her track record with secrets I wasn't sure how long it was going to hold up.

"We should go do something" Cora suggested.

"There's a drive in on the edge of town. They're playing scary movies all weekend"

"Sounds fun. Stiles?" I nodded sitting up from her lap. Luckily Derek was the only one to see me, and smiled sadly. My phone rang from a text and I fished it from my pocket.

Sourwolf: Sorry. I couldn't shake them after practice.

Me: It's fine. We're heading out anyway.

Sourwolf: I'm really sorry babe. I'll make it up to you.

Me: You always do

"Stiles get my car keys from the kitchen" Cora ordered.

"Why me?"

"I just rubbed your head for ten minutes" she was right. I peeled myself from the couch and left the living room. I was rounding the hallway when I hit something hard sending me to the ground causing my head to crash against the wooden floor. I could see spots and brought my hand up to clutch the part of my head that was throbbing the most. My fingers were wet undoubtedly from the blood that was there.

"Yo Hale" I recognized the voice as Jackson's "Why's the faggot at your house?" It was faint but I could hear something related to a low growl come from Derek. Talia who had now made her way to the hallway gripped her sons shoulder, then quickly turned towards the other teens.

"Jackson I do not condone this type of behavior or treatment in my house. I'm going to kindly ask you to leave" Jackson stood there in shock switching his gaze from Isaac's to Derek's to Talia's. Not being told twice he turned in his heels and stalked from the Hale manor.

"Stiles!" Derek finally shouted running to my side. Derek and Isaac had become something like bestfriends so I think he was more concerned about Jackson seeing us than Isaac. He looped an arm through mine pulling up from where I sat still on the floor "Mom he's bleeding!"

"I'm fine Der"

"Derek you go hang out with Isaac I'll fix this" Talia soothed.

"I can't-"

"Go" Derek finally let me go dragging Isaac towards his room.

"Are you okay?" Talia smiled once she had cleaned up the cut.