You Deserve It (Taekook)

Description: Taehyung feels like he doesn't deserve the title of being the most handsome face of 2017. Jungkook's here to change that.

⚠️Kind of angsty, Fluff⚠️
⚠️Inspired by Tae winning spot #1 of the most handsomest faces of 2017⚠️
-----------------------

Jungkook's POV:
The guys and I have finally returned home after a long performance day and everyone was pretty much in bed by now.

I headed to the bathroom to go shower real quick, since I was the last one up. As I got to the bathroom though, I noticed someone was in there so I just stood by the door to wait until they were done.

A few minutes go by though and it didn't even sound like anyone was in there, so I just knocked on the door to make sure. No one answered so I just figured someone left the light on and door closed, so I just walk on in.

To my surprise though I see Taehyung standing in front of the mirror with a towel around his waist, just staring at his reflection.

"Tae, baby? Are you okay?" I asked him as I approached him.

"Jungkook..." I heard him whisper out.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as I hugged him from behind.

"Why did I win being the most handsome in the world? My face is way too round, making me look chubby. I don't have a slim waist or muscles like you. I don't have pretty, thick lips like Jimin. I don't deserve to be considered the most handsome," he said with a sad look in his eyes.

"Baby, how could you think like that? You're charming and get along with everyone. You have this gorgeous square smile that's contagious, just like your laugh. You have, especially this one cute mole on your nose that I love to kiss. You're quirky and fun to be around. You're tall and you have these board shoulders. You have these really pretty hands with slim fingers that I love to intertwine mine with. You have these soft brown eyes, that I can't help but to get lost in them every time I look into them. You have this adorable habit of needing to be holding onto something in order to sleep. You're extremely caring and you absolutely love your family. You have these big ears that you decorate with piercings and it's honestly so fucking hot. You have this sexy deep voice, that makes chills go down my spine. Taehyung, you're just beautiful and you deserve to be number one on that list," I told him truthfully.

"Jungkook..." he cried out while turning around to hug me tightly.

"Where's my baby that's not afraid to make ugly faces at his fans? Where's my confident Taehyung at?" I asked while hugging him back just as tightly.

"I don't know anymore Jungkook," he whispered out.

"That's it," I said impatiently while making Tae wrap his legs around my waist and trudging to my bedroom. Once we made it, I pushed Tae onto the bed so that he was sitting on the edge of it.

"What are you doing?" He questioned me.

"I'm gonna show you just how beautiful you really are," I said while smiling down at him. I could tell he was a little hesitant about it, but didn't stop me.

"Look at me," I said while getting on my knees in front of him and grabbing his face. He just looked sadly back at me.

"These eyes, beautiful," I said before kissing each one of his eyelids closed.

"This nose, with that cute mole, beautiful," I said before kissing where his mole is.

"These ears, beautiful," I said before kissing each one of his ears.

"These hands, beautiful," I said as I kissed his hands.

"These lips, that form into a square, beautiful," I said as I kissed his lips.

"This mind that thinks of the most extraordinary things, beautiful" I said lastly before kissing his forehead.

"You are absolutely amazing Taehyung and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I love everything about you, everything. You deserve the title of the handsomest man in the world, because to me, you are. Stop comparing yourself to others. You're beautiful and don't you dare ever think otherwise," I said while grabbing onto his hands and looking into his eyes.

"I don't deserve you, thank you so much," Taehyung said before bursting into tears and hugging me tightly.

"Of course you deserve me. It's me who doesn't deserve you," I told him while playing with his hair.

"Thank you for loving me," he whispered out.

"And I'll never stop," I said before kissing the top of his head.

AN- On a serious note though, I really do congratulate Taehyung for making it to number one and also for Jungkook and Jimin for making it onto the list as well. They're all beautiful in their own ways and I think all of BTS deserves to be at the number one spot. Also, it's a little late, but Happy Birthday Tae!!!! May you live another year with happiness and healthiness. Also, Happy New Years to those that it is and Happy New Years Eve to those like me! Love you guys and read on!