Fuck Me (YoongixBTS)

Description: People wanted to see all kinds of things for a part 2 of "Kiss Me (YoongixBTS)", so this is gonna be a long and wild one. Hold onto your hats folks.

⚠️Angst⚠️
⚠️OT7 gang bang⚠️
⚠️Fluff⚠️
—————————

Yoongi's POV:
The little kisses never stopped. Just like Hoseok said, every morning I would get a new round of kisses on my cheeks, forehead, hands, nose, neck, everywhere really. Except for the lips.

At first it didn't bother me, but with the constant affection I was getting, I wanted more. I wanted kisses on the lips now.

I was starting to fall in love with each and every member, but not in the brotherly way anymore. I was starting to see their affection in another light, the guys themselves in another light. It was getting bad, and I needed to stop it.

So for the last couple of weeks I have been getting to breakfast super late, so they aren't around to kiss me anymore. I eat quickly and then storm off into my room until we need to go, so that they never get the chance to.

So far it's been working, but I think they're starting to notice and worry. I couldn't really blame them though, but there's just no way I would tell them. I'm not even good with feelings as it is, so running away is the best I can do honestly.

"Yoongi," I suddenly hear Hoseok ask as he popped his head from behind my door. I jumped from my spot and looked up from my laptop, only to quickly look back down and continued with my work, hoping that by ignoring him, he would leave.

Unfortunately it didn't work and next thing I knew, he was sitting down in front of me. I still kept trying to ignore him though as I worked on my laptop. Soon he got fed up with it and closed the screen shut.

"Hobi, I was working on something," I pouted.

"What's going on with you? You were upset about not getting any kisses and now you're completely ignoring us to the point where we can't anymore. Is everything okay? Did we do something wrong?" He asked me getting straight to the point.

"Hobi, it's nothing. I've just been busy and staying up late so I've been sleeping in more than usual," I lied.

"Really?," He asked not believing me.

"Yes, now I'm busy," I said before grabbing my laptop and opening it up again. Suddenly I felt Hoseok lean in to give me a kiss on the forehead but I flipped out and scooted away from me. I told myself no more kisses, I can't let this happen.

"I don't think that's why you're ignoring us. You leaned away from the kiss I was just about to give you. Spill it, right now," he said sternly.

"That was just a one time thing okay! I don't like the constant kisses anymore! It's getting uncomfortable and grossing me out. I wanted you guys to stop. I thought that you would get the hint by now," I snapped at him.

"...okay, we'll stop..." he sadly whispered out before getting up and quickly leaving. Shit, that isn't what I wanted to happen.

-a week later-

"Yoongi, it's your turn to shower," I heard Hoseok timidly say as he entered my room.

"Okay, thanks," I said before peeking up from my laptop to give him a nod. He just nodded back before starting to leave my room.

"Wait Hobi," I quickly let out before I could even think about what I was doing. He stopped in his tracks to look back at him, raising an eyebrow once I didn't continue on.

"Um, I'm sorry about what I said last week," I apologized.

"It's fine Yoongi. We get it. It was weird and uncalled for with what we were doing," he said sadly before starting to take off again. I quickly got up off of my bed and sprinted towards him to catch him in a hug before he could leave though.