Tagged

I was tagged by pati466c so let's do this! It's been awhile now since I've done a tag, so I'm excited.

1. I'm a girl
2. I'm straight, but I don't discriminate against others if they're not.
3. Leo
4. Honestly, I don't even know anymore. I guess I've been really liking Yoonseok, Jikook, Yoonkook, and Taekook a lot lately though. But I've also been liking Vmin and Nammin and Junghope. Fuck it, I like them all.
5. BTS and Monsta X
6. I love to write fluff, but I'm pretty well known for the bit of angst that's within some of my stories.
7. Honestly, anywhere. I'm not really picky about it. Just you even wanting to hang out with me and get to know me, makes my day.
8. Someone who I can trust and tell anything to without them judging me. Someone that has the same interests as me. Someone who wants to invite me to things, but at the same time gives me my space when needed.
9. I made both of them:

 I made both of them:

10

10. Both, but whiteboards more. I don't like getting the chalk all of over me sometimes.
11. I honestly don't know, that's kind of difficult.
12. Jeez, favorite book on Wattpad? That's another really hard one. I have no idea. I've read way too many really good ones on here.
13. YouTube
14. Confused
15. The fall and summer time

Sorry if you're tagged and you don't have to do the tag if you don't want to:
IcantJimOUTofKpop
booksforlife265
sexytaebae69