Big Kisses For The Beautiful Florist (Taekook)

Description: Pt. 2 of "Little Kisses For The Pretty Florist (Taekook)" since a little birdie of mine wanted one😉

⚠️Fluff⚠️
----------------------

Jungkook's POV:
I hesitated as I was about to press the call button on my phone. I took in a deep breath before finally pressing it and waiting for it to dial. Within only a few seconds a deep voice answered on the other end.

"Hello?" Taehyung said.

"Um, hi," I said quietly.

"Who is this?" He asked.

"It's me. Jungkook," I shyly said.

"Oh, Jungkookie! Hi, how are you?" He asked excitedly as he realized it was me he was talking to.

"I was just wondering if you were busy today?" I asked.

"Nope, I'm all yours," he said.

"Great, would you like to go have some coffee with me, in I don't know, about an hour from now?" I asked.

"I would love to," he said.

"Great, how about the cafe right there by your work?" I questioned.

"Yeah, sounds perfect," he said.

"Okay, cool. So I'll see you in an hour then," I said.

"Yep, I'll be there. Bye Jungkookie! See you then," he said.

"Bye Tae," I said before we finally hung up. Okay, I actually just did that. Now, I need to get ready.

Soon I was dressed and ready to go. I headed out of my house and to my car. Once I got in, I started the car up and drove towards the cafe. Soon enough I arrived and found somewhere to park.

Once I got in the cafe, I found a spot to sit at and waited for Tae, since I did arrive a bit early.

I was browsing on my phone until I heard someone sit down in front of me. I looked up from my phone to see Tae smiling back at me.

"Hey," I quietly said.

"Hey," he said back.

"So do you want to go order first?" I asked him. He nodded his head at me before we both got up and ordered our drinks.

Once we were done, we went back to our table to wait for our orders to arrive.

"So, how have you been?" I asked Tae.

"Good, and you?" He asked back.

"Fine, thank you," I said with a small smile.

"You know, I didn't think you would actually call me," he said with a small chuckle.

"What, why?" I questioned him.

"I don't know. I guess I thought you would be too scared to show your face around me again since, you know," he said.

"Ah, yeah. Sorry about that," I apologized.

"Please, it was adorable and I got myself a date," he said giving me a wink. I could only sit there and blush at what he did.

"Here you guys go," we heard a voice interrupt us while placing our drinks down. We thanked the woman and then went into an awkward silence.

"Jungkook," I heard Tae say.

"Hmm," I hummed out as I looked at him.

"Please tell me about yourself," he said as he placed his chin on the palm of his hand.

"Well, what do you want to know?" I asked.

"Anything," he shrugged.

"Hmm, okay. Well my name is Jeon Jungkook. I'm twenty years old. I have my mother and little brother, Jeon Jaeyong, who is five and who you met that one time. My father died when I was about fifteen, when Jaeyong wasn't even born yet. I guess that's why he's so attached to me and I feel like I have to be that father figure for him, I'm all he has. I was born in Busan, but came here to Seoul when my dad died to get away from the town that carried too many memories of him. Now, I'm a part-time worker for a little radio station and I study at Seoul Arts University, getting a double major in Business and Dance. I would love to open up my own dance studio someday. I also really like to sing, and I produce here and there using my friends equipment since he's majoring in music production and yeah," I finally finished up.

"Wow, can I marry you?" Tae said with these wide eyes.

"What?" I choked out while a blush crept onto my face.

"I'm just kidding Jungkookie. But seriously, you're absolutely beautiful and I love everything about you so far. I can't wait to learn more about you and see it for myself," he said while jumping in his seat.

"More? You want to learn more?" I asked.

"Of course. I want to learn everything about you. Everything," he said while putting his hand over mine. I looked down at our hands in embarrassment and saw him intertwining his with mine. That only made me blush even more.

"You're really cute Jungkookie," he said. Great, now I'm super flustered now, but I took my chance and went for it. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and continued to look down after.

"Thank you," I shyly said. I could feel Tae's smile though, without even having to look at him.

"I could get use to that," he said. I finally looked up at him and saw him smiling to himself with his fingers pressed to where I kissed him before he looked back at me.

Then we just continued the day, sipping on our coffees and talking to each other like we have known each other for years. Maybe threw in some flirting here and there, but who's stopping us?

AN-Hopefully this turned out okay. I don't think it's that great, so I'll try harder my loves! Thank you and love you guys💕