And The One Who Painted Them (Taegikook)

Description: Part 2 of "Works Of Art," where It's finally time for Tae to finish up his painting of the two models.

⚠️smut⚠️
—————————

Taehyung's POV:
"Don't worry Jiminie, I'll be at your recital tomorrow. I wouldn't miss it for the world," but low-key I'm really glad he called about it because I totally spaced on it.

I've had so much going on with school lately that I can't even remember what day of the week it is half of the time.

"Good, I have a solo that I'm very proud of, plus the duet with Hobi," he giggled.

"I know, I'm really proud of you two. I can't wait to see it," I smiled through the phone until I heard a knock outside my studio door.

"Hey Jimin I have to go," I told him as we said our goodbyes and hung up.

"Just a second!" I called out before setting up in the corner the painting I'm suppose to be completing today before I got interrupted by my best friend from calling me.

"Hello, welcome in," I greeted as I unlocked the door to let the two models in.

"Hey," they greeted back as they stepped in before I shut the door and locked it.

"Over in that corner," I pointed to where I had everything ready. They quickly got undressed, which was a huge distraction by the way before they got back in their general positions again.

I helped them with their placement as best as I could to match up to what I had already painted before it seemed good enough and I told them to freeze.

"Jungkook move your head just a little bit towards me.....and perfect," I stopped him before I nodded my head and gave them the thumbs up.

"Just let me know if you two need anything, like a break or something, it's gonna be a while," I let them know before I started the painting process once again.

-time skip-

"Hey Taehyung," I heard my name being called out as we were a couple of hours into the painting now.

"Yes?" I questioned before getting down one more thing before looking at who I thought was Yoongi speaking.

"Can we take a food break?" he asked.

"Oh, of course," I smiled at him as I set my brushes down as they slowly got up from their position to throw at least their underwear back on.

"I can order us some pizza if you guys want," I suggested. They seemed to like the idea and forty minutes later we were chowing down on some pepperoni pizzas and downing some Dr. Pepper.

"What year are you two in?" I asked since we haven't really gotten to talk much since we started.

"1st," Jungkook answered.

"5th," Yoongi nodded.

"Oh what are you majoring in?" I asked.

"Musical composition, but I got kind of held back for a year when I lost my job and couldn't afford college anymore at the time," I nodded my head in understanding.

"You?" I turned to Jungkook.

"Dance," he smiled at me.

"Oh! Do you by chance know a Park Jimin or Jung Hoseok?" I asked him.

"Both of them actually, they're great. Incredible dancers too. Are they friends of yours?" He questioned.

"Yep, those two lovebirds are my besties," I answered.