Action! (Namjin)

Description: "He's such an amazing actor, what keeps him so motivated?"

"The director."

⚠️Fluff⚠️
——————————

Jin's POV:
"And...cut!" The director yelled out as I just finished walking off the set.

"Great job everybody! Let's take 15," the director continued to say as everybody eventually spread out to to do whatever they needed to do with the little break that they got

"Here you go Jin," the director said as he held out a water bottle for me.

"Thank you Namjoon," I said before taking the drink and chugging it down.

"You're do very well today and you look as beautiful as ever," he complimented me. I shyly smiled as I felt a blush come onto my cheeks.

"Stop, now you're just messing with me," I joked.

"If only I was," he said as he smiled at me. I just playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"So, you wanted to redo scene 7 act 3 sometime today, correct?" He questioned me.

"Yes, actually can we do it after this break?" I asked.

"Sure, but is there any reason why?" He asked.

"I just didn't like how that scene turned out. I could have done better," I explained to him.

"Jin, you're kind of being harsh on yourself don't you think. You did that scene perfectly," he warned me.

"No, I'm not. I'm just taking into consideration that someone once told me that there's never a perfect one take, you need to do it over and over again several times," I smirked at him as I repeated the very words he told me a few years ago when I first started in this industry.

"Why, you brat. I only said those words to make it clear that you'll need to work hard and I was only trying to motivate you to be a better actor," he scoffed.

"I know, and I greatly appreciate it," I smiled at him.

"Jeez, just go get on set," he playfully pushed me while chuckling. I only giggled while smiling to myself as I walked the rest of the way to the set where I'll be redoing the scene that I felt that I could've improved on.

"Okay everybody, places please! And...action!" Namjoon yelled out as I finally got the queue to begin and so that's exactly what I did, making sure I do better this time.

"Wow, he's amazing! How does he stay so motivated?" Someone whispered amongst the crew.

"Because of the director," someone whispered back.

How so?"

"It all started when he took him in a few years ago. At the time, Jin was extremely poor and about to lose his house along with his job. Namjoon helped him to get back onto his feet and taught him how to be an actor alone the way. They have this crazy relationship with each other though. It's kind of like they connected with one another on a soulmate level. Like they're together, but they're not. Namjoon pretty much taught him the best and helped him immensely so Jin gives his gratitude by being the best damn actor he can be. It's all for him."