『 7.』

Nayeon sighed as she placed her phone at the side after texting Jeongyeon. She wanted to go home early so she can catch up with Jeongyeon.

But these stacks of papers were a bitch.

If it wasn't for the secretary who messed up. She would have been walking home with Jeongyeon now.

"Nayeon unnie, I'm very sorry!" The secretary, Sana Minatozaki, apologized as she bowed many times.

"It's fine Sana! People make mistakes! I can fix this." Nayeon reassured Sana, "You can go home now. I'll do this by myself since Jihyo has some family matters going on right now."

Sana was about to object but she was afraid that she might make a mistake again so she bid Nayeon goodbye and with one last bow, Sana exited the student council room.

"Heol." And with that, Nayeon started to read the papers and decided to approve it or not.

---

"Ugh! I still didn't finish half of it?! Damnit!" Nayeon rubbed her temples.

She looked at the clock across the room, 5:46PM. "Damn, it's getting late." And with that, Nayeon continued doing her work.

Nayeon was surprised to see the door open and revealed someone. Nayeon, being herself, immediately threw pens at the person, thinking it might be a bad person.

The person who entered was no other than her bestfriend, Jeongyeon, who was protecting herself from Nayeon's wrath, "Yah! Nayeon unnie cut it out!" As soon as Nayeon heard Jeongyeon's voice, she stopped throwing pens and went to Jeongyeon.

"Oh my gosh! Sorry Jeong! I thought you were a rapist!" Nayeon said as she hugged Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon hugged her back since she missed this bunny, "Huh? I'm too handsome for that. In fact, maybe you will rape me!"

Nayeon broke the hug to hit Jeongyeon on the head, "Yah! I won't rape you! You aren't even my type!"

Jeongyeon smirked as she walked closer to Nayeon, who was stepping back, "Are you sure?"

"O-oy Jeong. What are you doing?" Said Nayeon while stepping back, scared of what Jeongyeon will do to her.

"Nothing." Said Jeongyeon, still walking closer to Nayeon until her back touched the wall.

"Jeong.. I still have something to do..." Nayeon said weakly.

Jeongyeon pinned Nayeon's hands on the wall, "That can wait." Jeongyeon moved her face closer at Nayeon's, "But this can't."

Jeongyeon moved her lips closer at Nayeon's. Nayeon wanted to push her away, but something inside her didn't want to.

Nayeon closed her eyes, thinking that her first kiss will be stolen by her bestfriend. She didn't mind it at all. She waited for Jeongyeon's lips to touch her's but nothing happened. She opened her eyes to find Jeongyeon trying to stifle her laugh.

"PFFFTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jeongyeon moved away and started laughing her ass off, "DAMN I GOT YOU NABONG HAHAHAHAHA!"

Nayeon was brought back to reality when she heard Jeongyeon's laugh. She blushed in embarrassment and proceeded to hit Jeongyeon hard, "I hate you!"

"O-oi calm down Nabong! I'm sorry~" Jeongyeon did an aegyo. Nayeon tried to resist her aegyo but she can't since she rarely uses it. After seeing Nayeon softened, Jeongyeon hugged Nayeon, "Sorry Nayeon unnie~ Forgive me please?"

"I hate you. But you're forgiven. But I still hate you." Nayeon rolled her eyes and hugged Jeongyeon back. It's been a while since she felt this warm.