『 16.』

So guys, flashback 'to ni Jinyoung at Nayeon huehue 2yeon parin guys and taglish na ang narratives ko. Nakakatamad mag engrish

[Edited]

~~~
3 months ago

Im Nayeon

"Welcome ma'am!" The cashier greeted me as I entered their shop. I gave the cashier a smile before going to the counter's side since nandun yung mga display ng mga cake.

Di naman masyadong marami yung tao kaya peaceful and bakery na ito.

I looked at the cake one by one para makapili ako ng bibilhin ko. There were many kinds of flavors ng cakes dito. Chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, mocha, at iba pa.

I went to the counter kasi nakapili na ako ng cake.

I hope magugustuhan 'to ni Jinyoungie!

The cashier smiled at me. "Hello ma'am. Nakapili ka na po ba ng cake?"

I smiled back at her and nodded. "Yes. I would like to buy the strawberry cake. Yung nasa dulo." Sabi ko at tinuro ko yung cake na bibilhin ko.

Simple lang naman yung cake. Circle siya at kulay puti naman ito. May design din ito na mga pink hearts.

The cashier nodded. "May gusto ka po ba na ilagay sa cake?" She asked.

I nodded. Sinabi ko sa cashier yung isusulat ko. She nodded while smiling at me.

I saw her get the cake from the display and placed it on a table. May kinuha siya and squeezed it sa cake. After some minutes, natapos na niya at inilagay na niya ito sa box. She went back to her place with the box and gave it to me. Tinanggap ko naman ito.

She told me the price and smiled. Kumuha ako ng pera at binigay ko ito sakanya. I told her to keep the change kasi nasa good mood naman ako. 

"Thank you ma'am! Have a nice day po!" The cashier told me at tumango naman ako and smiled at her before leaving the shop.

I hailed a taxi and luckily, walang pasahero kaya sumakay ako. Sinabi ko sa driver ang address sa apartment ni Jinyoung at tumango naman ito and drove.

~~~

I entered the pin to Jinyoung's apartment kasi wala pa siya. Since he's not home yet, I decided na I will surprise him kasi special day namin ngayon.

I opened the door and closed it. Something felt off but I decided to ignore that thought and I hid inside Jinyoung's bedroom.

I tried to call Jinyoung but to no avail, di siya sumagot.

Baka pinaghandaan ang date namin?

Kinilig ako sa thought na yun. Inopen ko ng kaunti ang door para makita ko kung meron na ba si Jinyoung.

Ba't antagal ni Jinyoungie?

I waited for half an hour. I was about to leave when I saw the door open and I heard some voices. I looked through the little gap between the wall and the door and what I saw was the least thing I wanted to see this day.

Jinyoung opened the door and entered. I was about to reveal myself when I saw another person— a girl, go inside with him.

The girl closed the door with her foot and wrapped her arms around my Jinyoung's nape. I expected Jinyoung to resist her but he absolutely did the opposite. He wrapped his arms around the girl's waist and kissed her. They kissed and kissed until the girl pushed Jinyoung which made him fall on the couch.