『 53.』

Nayeon was on the living room, lazily changing the channels. It was already 5 in the afternoon and she can't find a good show within those channels.

She was waiting for her girlfriend that's why she wants to entertain herself as she wait so that she won't be bored. Her brother already went to his boyfriend's house. Her brother knew about Nayeon and Jinyoung's past relationship but he didn't mind it. He loves Jinyoung and Jinyoung also loves him. And Nayeon was okay with it.

Minutes after, a knock was heard, making her jump to her seat and run towards the door. As she opened the door, she was greeted by her grinning girlfriend.

"Hi." Jeongyeon said.

"Hi." She shyly replied.

"Can I come in?" The taller asked.

The older shook her head.

"Why not? Ikaw yung naginvite sa akin na pumunta dito tapos 'di mo ko papasokin?" She asked in disbelief.

Nayeon pouted as she glared at Jeongyeon.

"Wha—" And then it hit her. Jeongyeon chuckled a bit when she realized what Nayeon was telling her with her eyes. "You want a kiss?"

Nayeon nodded shyly. Ang landi mo Nayeon tangina. She mentally thought.

"Okay then." She leaned closer to Nayeon's face and gave her a peck on her lips. She pulled away, a grin can be seen on her face. "Happy?"

Nayeon nodded, still flustered, and let Jeongyeon in.

"Saan sila Tito at Tita?" Jeongyeon asked as she sat on the couch.

"May lakad daw eh." Nayeon responded as she straddled her girlfriend's lap and hugged her, burying her face in Jeongyeon's neck as she inhales her scent.

Jeongyeon smiled at what her girlfriend just did. She really loves a clingy Nayeon. The taller kissed Nayeon's ear and wrapped her arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

For them, they were feeling really comfortable in the position they were in right now. Nayeon felt so secured and loved in the arms of Jeongyeon. Meanwhile, Jeongyeon felt so happy and contented because the girl she loved for how many years was finally in her arms.

"Hey." Jeongyeon said out of the blue.

Nayeon hummed in response without looking at her girlfriend since she was comfortable in her position.

"I love you." Jeongyeon said in a lovimg way.

Jeongyeon may not see it, but she could feel that Nayeon was blushing and it made her smile.

"Gago ka. I love you too." Nayeon whispered. Though it was muffled, Jeongyeon could understand it.

Jeongyeon smirked. "Tara anakan kita." She teased. She just wanted to see her girlfriend's reaction.

Nayeon removed her head from Jeongyeon's neck to hit her without mercy. "Manyak!"

Jeongyeon tried to protect herself from her girlfriend's wrath. "Ouch! Jagi stop!" She whined.

An idea popped in Nayeon's mind. She stopped hitting Jeongyeon and wrapped her arms around Jeongyeon's neck and licked her lips seductively as she purposely grinded on Jeongyeon's lap. "Sure." She purred.

Jeongyeon gulped and sweat formed on her forehead. Her girlfriend was grinding on her lap and it was really turning her on. Gagong hormones. She thought.

"I-I was joking. . ." She stuttered as she tried to look away from her hot girlfriend who didn't stop moving.

Nayeon, was turned on as she grinded. She cupped Jeongyeon's cheeks and stared at her girlfriend's dark orbs and saw that it darkened with lust and then she realized that her girlfriend was also turned on.

"Ugh. Fuck me already." Nayeon commanded and captured Jeongyeon's lips hungrily.

On the other hand, the ostrich was startled when Nayeon started kissing her but she immediately kissed her back. Jeongyeon's hands made its way to Nayeon's ass and squeezed it, making Nayeon moan and Jeongyeon took this chance to slip her tongue in Nayeon's mouth.

Two tongues fought for dominance but in the end, Jeongyeon won. Nayeon would moan while they were kissing because of how Jeongyeon was amazing at kissing and the occasional ass grabs.

Nayeon's moans were music to Jeongyeon's ears and she wanted to hear more of them. She stood up, carrying Nayeon while not breaking their lip lock and proceed to walk to Nayeon's room.

It was a good thing that Jeongyeon was strong enough to carry her girlfriend. Luckily, the door was open so Jeongyeon went in, closing the door with her right foot. The short-haired girl placed Nayeon on the bed and went on top of her.

They pulled away and stared at each other's orbs as they gasp for breath.

"Are you sure about this?" Jeongyeon breathed out. "It's my first time doing this."

"It's my first time too." She caressed Jeongyeon's cheeks. "And I want you to be my first."

Jeongyeon smiled and kissed the bunny's forehead. "I love you." She smiled and proceeded to plant sloppy kisses and hickeys on Nayeon's neck while her hands roamed inside Nayeon's shirt, causing the older to moan in pleasure.

"I love you too~" She moaned as she massaged Jeongyeon's scalp and tightened her grip on the younger's hair when Jeongyeon's hands found her boobs and fondled it.

The short-haired girl pulled away and took off Nayeon's shirt and captured the older's lips hungrily once again as she unclasped her bra, revealing Nayeon's big mounds and it turned Jeongyeon even more.

She quickly sucked her right boob while her other hand grabbed Nayeon's left boob and caressed her nipple, causing the older moan out loud, not even caring about the neighbors who might hear her sinful moans.

Jeongyeon then proceeded to suck her left boob while caressing her right nipple, giving it equal attention.

The younger was being gentle to Nayeon because it was their first time doing this and she was scared because if she swas rough on her, she might hurt Nayeon. And it was the last thing she wanted to do to Nayeon.

"Jeongyeon~" Nayeon moaned. "Take off your shirt too." She commanded.

The younger paused pleasuring to take off her shirt. Nayeon was watching her and she became even wetter. She licked her lips when Jeongyeon unclasped her bra, revealing Jeongyeon's mounds. It wasn't big nor small, it was just right.

"Happy?" Jeongyeon asked and smirked when she saw Nayeon who was gawking at her topless body.

She nodded. "Very. Now please continue."

Jeongyeon waster no time to continue pleasuring the girl under her. She captured Nayeon's plump lips as her hands fondled her mounds. Nayeon wrapped her arms around the younger's neck, causing them to kiss deeper.

Jeongyeon's kiss went lower and lower, sending shivers and electricity down to Nayeon's spine. The bunny was nervous, but she trusts Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon and gave her a questioning look. The older knew what it meant and nodded.

The younger also nodded. She gulped, she, too, was nervous. It was a good thing that Nayeon was wearing a short so it was easy for Jeongyeon to pull down her short. She kissed Nayeon passionately before going back to Nayeon's short.

She was about to pull down her short but she was interrupted. The two widened their eyes when they saw the thing– no, the person who interrupted them. They quickly grabbed a blanket to cover themselves with.

"U-umma. . ."

"Magbihis kayo. Marami kayong dapat ipaliwanag." Nayeon's mom commanded sternly before closing the door shut.