「44.」

Daddy Jeongie😍😘💕 is calling

Accept || Reject

"Hello? Napatawag ka Jeongie?"

"I miss you."

"Kakahatid mo nga lang sa bahay namin ah. Miss mo na ako? Hahahahaha."

"I can't help it. I'm in love with you talaga eh. Tangina ba't ganito epekto mo sa akin?"

"Maganda ako eh."

"Hays. Problema 'yan."

"Bakit naman?"

"Maraming magkagusto sayo na mga gwapong lalaki eh. I feel threatened."

"Don't worry Jeong. Ikaw lang talaga ang mahal ko."

Call Ended.

•°•

Nayeon raised her left eyebrow in surprise as she looked at her phone screen. She was startled when Jeongyeon hung up after what she said. Nayeon shrugged it off and placed her phone on the center table as she slumped on the soft sofa.

She reached for the tv remote and turned it on and tried switiching to channels that she might find interesting. As she was pressing the next button of the remote, she heard the doorbell rang.

She thought it was strange for her parents to come back home from work this early. They usually go home at 8PM so later. She stood up and dragged herself to the door. She twisted the knob and pulled it.

She was surprised that it wasn't her parents from work.

"Jeong-"

She was interrupted when a pair of soft lips was pressed on her's and arms snaked around her waist to pull her closer. Nayeon reciprocated the kiss and moved her lips in the same rhythm as Jeongyeon's while her arms automatically wrapped itself around Jeongyeon's neck.

The two went inside the house and the taller closed the door using her foot without breaking the kiss. Jeongyeon pinned Nayeon on the wall near the door.

They pulled away to catch their breath. They've been lip locking for how many minutes. The two stared at each other's faces, admiring their beauty.

"Gago I love you too." Jeongyeon said.

Nayeon unwrapped her arms around Jeongyeon's neck to hit her many times. "Yah! Pumunta ka lang dito para sabihin 'yan?! Pwede mo naman yan i-message sa akin 'yan!"

Jeongyeon tried to protect herself from Nayeon's hits. "Para special!"

She stopped hitting her and Nayeon's cheeks became redder. Before Jeongyeon could see her red face, she pushed her to the door.

"Uwi ka na!" She said and tried to look away from Jeongyeon.

"Wait." Jeongyeon went closer to Nayeon and cupped her cheeks.

"I."

She pecked her right cheek.

"Love."

She pecked her forehead.

"You."

She pecked her left cheek.

"So."

She pecked the tip of her nose.

"Much."

And she kissed Nayeon passionately again. Jeongyeon must have developed a habit of kissing Nayeon's plump lips. The older also kissed back.

Jeongyeon pulled away and gave Nayeon a cheeky smile before running away. Nayeon saw Jeongyeon dancing while running and she found it cute.

"I love you too so much Jeong." She muttered and went inside the house while smiling like an idiot.

Nayeon would never get used of a sweet Jeongyeon.