『 54.』

"Jeong! Ano na gagawin natin?!" Nayeon panicked as she walked back and forth in front of Jeongyeon who knew that they screwed up. The two of them were already dressed.

"Shit. Ngayon ko lang narinig si tita na ganyan magsalita." She sighed deeply. "Fuck. Kinakabahan ako."

Nayeon sat beside her girlfriend and hugged her sideways. "B-baka 'di sila approve sa relationship natin. . ." She hugged her tighter. "I don't wanna lose you, Jeongie. . ."

"You won't lose me, Nayeonie. Promise." She comforted the scared bunny as she caressed Nayeon's cheek. "Now, baba na tayo para 'di tayo pagalitan ni tita?"

Nayeon nodded and grabbed Jeongyeon's hand and the two went to the kitchen, where Nayeon's parents were at.

"Upo kayo." Nayeon's father sternly commanded.

The two nodded and they sat next to each other as they held hands under the table and hung their heads low.

"So, tama ba ang kinuwento ng Umma mo, Nayeon?" Nayeon's dad asked coldly as he glared at Jeongyeon, although he was askimg Nayeon.

Nayeon tightened her grip on Jeongyeon's hands while the latter gulped in fear, she never saw Nayeon's dad being mad.

"Yes Appa." Nayeon admitted.

Nayeon's dad sighed and looked at Nayeon's mom. "Me and Jeongyeon will have a private talk." He said.

Nayeon's mom nodded. "Tara na, Nayeon." She said and left the table.

Nayeon was hesitating whether she should leave Jeongyeon with her dad or not, but the younger gave her an assuring look. Nayeon gave Jeongyeon's hand a squeeze before leaving.

"Jeongyeon." He said and intertwined his hands and placed his elbows on the tsble as he put his chin on top of his intertwined fingers. "I never expected na may nararamdaman ka para sa anak ko."

Jeongyeon gulped.

"Since when ba?" He asked.

"U-uhm, since nung bata pa po kami." She honestly answered.

"Kailan ba naging kayo?"

"L-last 2 weeks po."

"Okay." He said. "Can you do something for me?"

"S-sure sir." She gulped.

"Bigyan niyo kami ng apo pagkatapos niyo mag-aral ha?" He smiled.

"A-ano po?" She blushed. She wasn't expecting that kind of request.

"Finally, kayo na talaga ng anak ko." He shook his head while still grinning. "'Di kami tanga ng tita mo, halata masyado na may gusto kayo sa isa't-isa." He chucked.

Jeongyeon just blinked in confusion.

"Nagtaka nga kami nung nagkaboyfriend si Nayeon. Pero 'wag ka mag-alala. Sayo kami boto ng tita mo."

"U-uhm, thank you very much po." She said and bowed lightly.

The man chuckled. "'Di na kita sasabihan na alagaan mo ang anak namin kasi kilala ka na namin at alam na namin na aalagan mo siya ng mabuti at 'di mo siya sasaktan."

"Thank you po, tito. I will love her with all my heart and I will never ever hurt her." She said with all her heart.

Nayeon's dad smirked and nodded. "You have our blessings."

"Thank you so much!" She bowed again.

"You're welcome." He grinned. "Basta tandaan mo, yung apo namin ha? Dapat tatlo ang magiging apo namin." He winked.

"U-uh, yes po!" She awkwardly smiled and blushed.

Nayeon's dad stood up and winked at Jeongyeon. "Take care of our daughter. She's really precious to us."

Jeongyeon smiled and nodded. "I will."

°•°

hi guys! sorry if short masyado ang chap na 'to. Wala na talaga akong maisip ih :( babawi lang ako sainyooo huhu