『 33.』

Nayeon widened her eyes in surprise as she saw her best friend's text. She hasn't combed her hair so her hair looked very messy and she was wearing her specs since she was in the mood to wear one.

Knowing Jeongyeon, she doesn't like waiting so she went to the door so that her best friend can enter.

As she open the door, she saw her best friend leaning on an expensive-looking car while holding a plastic bag with snacks. Jeongyeon smiled at Nayeon and waved at her with her free hand.

Huh? May car na si Jeong? Akala ko 'di siya interesado sa mga cars? Nayeon thought and shrugged.

"Jeo-" Before Nayeon could finish her sentence, someone interrupted her.

"Hoy bata! Bakit ka nakasandig sa Lamborghini Veneno Roadster ko?!" A middle aged man shouted which startled Jeongyeon.

"A-ah, sorry po." She said and bowed lightly and went to her best friend's house with her free hand on her nape.

As Jeongyeon entered the house, she glared at Nayeon. "Don't you dare laugh."

Nayeon bursted out laughing. "Oh my ghad Jeong!" She laughed. "Epic fail ka kanina!" Nayeon continued laughing while the younger was pinching the bridge of her nose why thinking, bakit ko ba siya kilala?

"Urgh." Jeongyeon muttured. "Bagong kapit bahay ba ninyo? Ngayon ko lang siya nakita ah." Jeongyeon asked.

Nayeon nodded after minutes of laughter and Jeongyeon swore she would've tape her best friend's mouth shut.

"He moved here like a week ago and he's kinda strict about his property." Nayeon answered as she rummaged throught the foods Jeongyeon bought.

"Mhm." Jeongyeon hummed.

All of the sudden, Jeongyeon cupped Nayeon's cheeks and stared at her eyes. The older knew that her face was red and she felt her heart beating really fast.
After how many seconds, Jeongyeon grinned and pinched Nayeon's cheeks. "Ang cute mo kahit hindi ka nakapag-ayos." And she let go of the bunny's cheeks before going to Nayeon's room.

"Tangina mo Jeong. Anakan mo na ako."

•••

"Sandali lang, Nayeonie." Jeongyeon said. "Anong bibilhin mo dito sa mall? Akala ko magmo-movie marathon tayo?" Tanong ni Jeongyeon.

After Jeongyeon went inside Nayeon's room, the older suddenly wanted to go out instead of staying in her room since she was there all day. As soon as Jeongyeon got inside of her room, the bunny suddenly suggested that they should go to the mall since she said that she wants to buy something and kicked Jeongyeon out of her room so that she could change.

Well, Nayeon actually didn't mind changing clothes in front of Jeongyeon.

"I wanna buy some clothes." She answered as she dragged the taller to the nearest clothes store.

"Welcome." The clerk greeted them as they entered the store. The two smiled at her before the bunny dragged the ostrich to the girl's section.

The ostrich crossed her arms as she watched Nayeon took some clothes and went to the fitting room. Jeongyeon groaned as she followed Nayeon and sat on the chair in front of the fitting room.

The fitting room opened revealing Nayeon wearing new clothes. "Eong, bagay ba 'to sa akin?" She asked as she spun once.

 "Eong, bagay ba 'to sa akin?" She asked as she spun once