『 40.』

Sana, Momo, Dahyun, Nayeon, Chaeyoung, Mina, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo were seated in a café. The 8 of them were waiting for Tzuyu to pick them up. They were excited for their first ever sleepover together.

Well, the 8 of them weren't that close but because of Jihyo, they got along well.

"Uy Sana." Jihyo said. "Asan na ba si Tzuyu?" She asked.

As if on cue, a tall figure stood in front of their table. "Sorry if I'm late. Traffic eh." Tzuyu said as she scratched her non-itchy nape.

"It's fine babe~" Sana responded and clung on Tzuyu's arm. "Tara na guys?"

Everyone nodded and proceeded to follow Tzuyu. They stopped in front of a white van. She opened the door for them in a gentleman manner and Sana giggled at Tzuyu's act as she gave Tzuyu a peck on her cheek before going in the van and the rest followed.

Jihyo sat on the front seat becase she said that she doesn't want to be infected with their gayness.

Sana took the seat behind the driver's seat and Tzuyu sat next to her. Chaeyoung sat on the seat behind Jihyo's and Dahyun sat next to her. Jeongyeon thought that she should be Chaeyoung's seatmate but shrugged it off and sat on the seat behind Dahyun's. Momo pouted at Dahyun before taking the seat next to Jeongyeon to be fair. Lastly, Mina and Nayeon sat behind Sana and Tzuyu's seat. As soon as they settled in, the van started moving.

"Chaeyoung. Ako dapat diyaaaaaan!" Momo whined.

"Unnie." Chaeyoung whispered at Dahyun. "Help me. Baka papatayin ako ni Momo unnie mamaya sa tulog ko. Ayoko pa mamatay until tumangkad ako."

Dahyun chuckled. "Momo-unnie. Tabi muna kami ni Chae since partners kami sa science project namin and magpa-plano lang kami." She said. "Don't worry, tatabi ako sayo pag-uwi natin." She assured.

Momo nodded and clung on Jeongyeon's arm, startling the latter. "Jeongggggie~" Momo said with aegyo.

Jeongyeon stiffened at the sudden contact. "Ano?"

"Wala lang~" She grinned which caused Jeongyeon to face palm.

Jeongyeon was not a fan of skinskip but she didn't remove Momo's arms from her's because she knew that Momo won't budge.

Unknown to Momo, a certain penguin and a certain bunny were killing her in their heads.

The trip to Tzuyu's house was fun and loud. Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon were telling them some corny jokes but the no jam bros' laugh were way more funny than their jokes. As expected, Momo was whining on how hungry she was despite eating many foods earlier at the café. Mina and Nayeon were laughing at Momo's antics. Sana and Tzuyu were eating each other's faces but was interrupted when Jihyo scolded them.

They realized that the van stopped moving. "Miss, nandito na po tayo." The driver announced and got out of the car to open the door for the girls.

The girls thanked Mr. Lu, the driver as they went out of the car. The 7 of them gawked at Tzuyu's house as soon as they saw it.

"Omayghad Tzu." Dahyun said. "Bahay ba 'to or mansion?!"

"Bahay namin 'to." Tzuyu answered as she opened the door. "Let's go inside na."
The rest nodded and followed Tzuyu. When they got in, they were amazed at the fact that Tzuyu's house was really big and clean. Everything inside the house looked expensive.

Tzuyu toured the 7 of them around Tzuyu's house. Sana went straight to Tzuyu's room because she and Tzuyu will sleep there and she didn't need to be toured around the house since she already came over Tzuyu's house a lot of times.