My Ranking Is What!!!

My Ranking is WHAT!?

As Fang was commandeering the ship, Boboiboy was pacing behind him as he found nothing else to do but pester the male. "You ARE a Vice-Admiral, right?" "I am, now sit down." "Hmm, interesting." Boboiboy uttered as Fang sighed, feeling a migraine forming from the person with him. 'This was a mistake.' Fang thought as he looked ahead, seeing the large laundromat sign that signaled the main station of TAPOPS.

"What." He uttered as Boboiboy looked ahead, both feeling chill in their spines when they saw the station had some dents on it, lights from the outside flickering.

The brunet came forward, both glancing at one another, "Let's go." "Yeah." Fang speedily went to the hanger, parking the ship in one of the many docks before they rushed down, the lights were mostly dim, making them enter the main lobby with caution. "Where is everyone?" Boboiboy asked as he looked around, both stopping by the sound of rattling, moving back. Loud footsteps came from the shadows as Boboiboy soon saw a sword swung down at him, "Watch out!" Fang yelled as the brunet dodged, both moving back.

'It's too dangerous, I need to transform.' Boboiboy held his watch as Fang raised his hands in a fighting position. Just as Boboiboy heard footsteps from his side, he stomped one leg as a loud gurgle while rocks appeared on the floor, leading a trail into the shadows as he heard a yell. "Got him." They were about to shine a light in a form of Boboiboy's fire but Fang was suddenly pulled into the shadows. "What–" "Take this!" He heard the same sword swung down, making him clasped his hands together, catching the metal between his hands, struggling as he soon saw the face of his opponent, a green skinned male, similar to Adudu but with a circular face.

Boboiboy gritted his teeth as the alien cackled a laugh, "weakling!" He pushed him back as he transformed, "Boboiboy Thunderstorm! Thunder Blade!" He swung it towards the latter who dodged, making him engage in battle, their swords matching when the enemy had pushed him away and slashed his left shoulder, his lips letting out a low grunt as he fell back. 'What is going on?'

Fang groaned, being thrown onto a wall, seeing it crumple like a piece of paper, making him stand up, tasting some blood from his lips. "Well that was eventful! Buroji is amused!" The latter male, Buroji said as he showed numerous knives in his hands.

They lit up in red before getting thrown at him, making him dodge most of them when he was suddenly stung at the side, seeing the knife on his side. 'This little...' He sighed, stopping, holding his side as Buroji came close. "What a pain, thought someone like Sir Kaizo's little brother would be better." The words stung as Fang's head hung low, his hair hiding his eyes, his body turning hot as his eyes darkened with a glance towards Buroji.

Boboiboy Cyclone screamed as he was stabbed on the side, throwing his enemy away as he held his stomach. "Cyclone! Are you okay?!" Thunderstorm and Blaze came to his side, worried as they all feel the pain when they merged. "Go back, now..." Cyclone's left eye glimmered red for a moment when he uttered the words, but the two could care less as they merged, Boboiboy shakily held his stomach, seeing the blood in his hand. For a moment his lips twitched into a smile, letting out a faint struggle for breath. He looked ahead as the man charged towards him, making him grit his teeth, he raised his hand ignoring his pain, 'Not so fast.' He thought as the enemy was a few steps from putting a sword through him.

To Be Continued...