New Awakenings

New Awakenings

As Adudu was being questioned by Tarung, the rest were busy on their own. Boboiboy was tasked to train some lieutenants as Fang was making adjustments to the ships included in the plan. Ying and Yaya were busy checking up on the weapons as Gopal was training with Sai and Shielda. Inside the training hall, Boboiboy was using Solar to dodge the attacks of the trainees when he saw a Mop Alien rushing in, making him hold the session and move towards him. "Sir, we have an emergency log from Earth!" The mop alien said while showing the panel, making Boboiboy click his tongue, turning back, "Train amongst yourselves–" He moved off as the alien followed him, "Find Ochobot and set him on course for Earth, he'll teleport us and a ship." The mop alien saluted as Boboiboy rushed to find his team.

Gathering the whole team along with Sai and Shielda, they rushed to board the ship as Ochobot immediately teleported them off to Earth, soon floating above as they saw some robots and mechanized aliens causing havoc around town. Opening the hanger, the group looked down, trying to find the person who led them here, "Guys!" Gopal exclaimed when Yaya and Ying jumped down, Ying used the wall to run down and save some civilians as Yaya carried off a large debris from falling on a shop filled with people, placing it down to the side as Ying immediately told everyone to evacuate.

As the guys remained at the ship, Gopal was in shock at the sight, "My girlfriend is cool." Boboiboy uttered with an amazed gaze at Yaya fighting. "I know, mine as well." Fang said as the three gave them a gaze of disbelief, clearing their throats as the two looked back, giving a sheepish smile. "What? We need to go!" "See you, Gopal!" Fang and Boboiboy yelled before jumping.

"Shadow Falcon!"

"Boboiboy Cyclone!"

As they landed at a nearby park, robots soon realized their presence, immediately swarming and shooting at them. "Boboiboy! Triple Spilt!" He yelled as Thunderstorm and Quake came alongside Cyclone. "Sky Dome!" Cyclone yelled as he created a large wind sphere, causing the robots to spur in the air and get pulled towards the shredding wind, Fang focused as he lifted his arms, "Shadow! Unlimited!" He yelled as multiple shadow spikes came from the floor, stabbing out the dome and attacking those who came close. Thunderstorm came out as he attacked using his blade in one hand and his spear on the other.

As more came, Cyclone had lowered the shield, Quake using his golem to overpower most but some aliens came and pointed guns at them, ready to fire when, "Food Sniper Shots!" Their weapons soon turned into cookies, making them shocked, turning to the side to see Shielda ramming them down alongside Sai's hat, the top returning back into Sai's midst as he stood by Gopal. Quake gave a thumbs-up to Gopal who nodded and went on the offensive with the twins whilst helping other civilians.

Thunderstorm noticed a man orchestrating the attacks, making him frown and use his speed to hurriedly attack him, slicing him down with his sword when the man slowly trembled and punched the air towards him, like a shockwave, Thunderstorm flew back with a pained grunt. Fang was shocked when the two elements returned to Quake, forming Boboiboy who knelt to the floor, feeling dizzy. The man came towards their group, sharp debris being formed and floating into the air, using shockwaves, he projected them towards the group, Gopal couldn't change them all as Fang was too slow in forming a shield.

"Slow-Mo Speed!"

As Ying yelled as she stood in front, quickly slowing the debris about to hit them, but her eyes widened when the man appeared before her, punching her hard in the stomach, pulling back her power as she was pushed away. Fang was wide-eyed at the sight, "Light Slash!" He yelled as he smacked the man away, causing him to land with a loud rumble on the building crumbling before him. He rushed to Ying, carrying her up as he rushed away, Shielda covering them as they arrived at the ship, the medics treating Ying's bruised figure, the girl remaining unconscious.

Dashing back, he saw a large explosion, going towards it as he saw Boboiboy and the man at odds with each other, his Thunder Sword and the man's fist matched. The man was alarmed when Boboiboy punched him back with his hand, ignoring the pain as the man was pushed away. "Boboiboy! Penta-split!" He yelled as Thunderstorm, Cyclone, Ice, Thorn, and Eclipse came out, Fang standing by them as Ice went towards him, saying, "Evacuate them. I'll manage." He said as Fang swallowed a lump in his throat, nodding as he called Yaya for help, moving off as the elements faced the man.

"Boboiboy Convergence!" Thunderstorm yelled as he lifted his fist to the sky, a flash of white coming out as it enlarged. The man was shocked, watching as it engulfed Boboiboy, soon the ground formed a large crack beneath the Admiral, Vines coming out from the crevices alongside electric shocks. "I am–" A man with a red-hat came out, his heterochromatic eyes bore into the man as the light turned out, revealing the new form, "Boboiboy Mayhem!" He yelled as the man was shocked.

The group saw the new form, shocked as Gopal exclaimed, "Convergence?!" The man attacked Mayhem who immediately spun and conjured a red barrier, withstanding the attack as the man gritted his teeth. "Sorry to bother the intruder. But I can't let you destroy this place." Mayhem said as the man rushed to him, making him summon his red hoverboard, riding off as he left a snowflake and leaf trail behind him, now floating before the man. Raising his right hand, a vine crept out as it created a bow. "Toxic Ice Bow! Winter Meltdown!" He shot out green ice arrows as the man dodged and deflected it, seeing the land spurt out green monstrous plants and the floor getting changed into a green tinted ice.

As he managed to make his way to the sky, he pointed his fist as it emitted flame, punching the air while yelling, "Shockwave! Flare!" The usual shockwave he had was now shooting out fire as Mayhem was alarmed. "Too hot!--" crossing his arms together, "Eclipse-cyclone Sphere!" As he created the sky dome with a reddish exterior the attack collided, causing a massive explosion. The man looked up to see that Mayhem wasn't affected, seeing him let out a stifled laugh, annoying the man.

Lifting his palm and facing it to the man, Mayhem gave a scary glare, a red light forming on his hand. "Convergence Power: Thunder Whirlwind Ensnares!" Mayhem yelled as the clouds rumbled, forming a large tornado around Mayhem as he pointed the attack to the man, lightning hitting him as he was electrocuted and soon completely engulfed into blue vines with only his head peeking out.

As the attack concluded, the group saw Mayhem standing before the man, pointing at an iced version of Thunderstorms Blade, giving him a darkly sadistic smile, "I win." He uttered as the man felt himself shivering, scared as the guys regrouped with the new form.

To Be Continued...