War of Monsters?

War of Monsters?

With Boboiboy and Fang searching for Gopal's whereabouts, Yaya and Ying got Ochobot online, helping him recharge, he looked around frantically, "G-Gopal! Where is–" "Ochobot, are you okay? Nothing was done to you, right?" Yaya asked as the robot turned to her, nodding. "Gopal threw me in there," He pointed to the closet, "It seemed rough for him and I panicked too much that I shut myself down." The two sighed, concerned for their friend.

As Boboiboy was dashing in and out of alleys, unfortunate for those crooks in the alleys as they mere mercilessly subdued in minutes as he continued his search. Fang looked towards the other places, soon catching a glimpse of figure eyeing him, retreating to a shady area. "Boboiboy, I found something, second street, a bar." Fang said into their power-watches and moved along, carefully peering from the corner as he saw people guarding a door. A low shuffle was heard as he looked back, seeing Cyclone landing by him, turning back into Boboiboy, both nodding. "Let's go." Fang said as they soon showed themselves, the guard readily pointing their guns to them. The moment the bullets fired out, the guards were surprised by the two disappearing, "Shadow Grasp." Fang's shadow pulled them down to the ground, trapping their body into cement as Boboiboy burst in, seeing multiple figures present and a familiar one tied in the middle of the run-down bar.

"So there you went, haha..." One of the lead men said, cackling as he soon commanded his men to fire. Boboiboy was still distraught at the sight of his friend tied up, looking like he was pretty beat up.

Fang mirrored his anger, gritting his teeth as Boboiboy glared at him. "Boboiboy..." Their eyes snapped towards Gopal who was too weak to speak, but had realized they were there. "Just hold on, buddy." He uttered as Fang raised his fist into the air, yelling, "Light Glint." As a blinding light emerged from his hand, Boboiboy transformed, "Boboiboy Decasplit!" He yelled, running off with all his elements, completely disarming most and getting rid of others. Thorn reached Gopal, immediately removing the ropes and helping him up, "Thorn?" "Be careful, c'mon–" "Look up!" Fang's yell made them alarmed, Thorn looking up to see three guys jumping from the second level down to them.

A red and gray gleam had shone before them, two elements appearing as they took the hit for Thorn. "I am Boboiboy Eclipse/Metal!" The two yelled as Metal used a spiky mace, smacking some off as Eclipse provided them defense, turning back with a tame expression, "Follow me, the exits' this way~" He said in a sing-song tone, running forward as Solar and Fang's Duplicant came to his defense, the two running after him. "Solar! Laser!" "Light Wolf! Attack!" Thorn and Gopal managing to get out, he immediately used his vines to leap them up from the building, rushing to the hotel to get Gopal treated.

Left in the battle, Boboiboy Shadow, Dark's evolved form, ruthlessly sliced them up, Cyclone pushing them to the walls as Quake trapped everyone inside, scaring the other enemies. "Ice Machine Gun!" "Blazing Roar!" Blaze spat fire towards them, making them run around as Ice shot some to freeze them in place, Fang's shadows attacking discreetly whilst Fang was looking around for any clues of who'd sent them.

The place was reduced to broken debris and some death, Fang moving towards the remaining enemy as Boboiboy Metal tied him up using metal scraps, his shaking figure crawling backwards to collide with a wall. "Do you want to die now? Or talk?" Fang asked as his eyes gleamed red, making the guy cry. "I-I swear! I was just sent here! The guy you are looking for is Mr. T! He sent us to get rid of you!" The man said and in fear started explaining more, making the two look at each other, nodding as Metal loosened the metal, "Feel free to move around, this place is caved in... good luck in finding your way out." Metal said as Fang used his shadow to get them out.

Arriving at the hotel, Gopal was laid on his bed, some bandages and an ice-pack on his figure, Yaya thanked the doctor Daniel had sent due to him being busy. "You feeling better?" Ying asked as he gave a small smile, "I think it's better now. The guys... you girls should follow them, who knows what they'd do to those crooks." Gopal said between breaths, making the two ladies heave a breath. "I know how scary the two can be, but they deserve it, kidnapping and hurting someone." Yaya said as she pulled Gopal's blanket up, keeping him warm as the ladies left him to settle down.

They went down to see Boboiboy and Fang moving towards them, wearing concerned and distraught expressions, Fang held onto Ying's wrist, asking, "How's Gopal?" She gave a reassuring gaze, "He's fine now. Thankfully there weren't any fatal wounds." Yaya stated as Boboiboy heaved a breath, knelt down as he felt his heart calming down. "Maybe you should both rest up. C'mere." Ying said as she led the two males to the main area, letting them sit on the couch.

To be Continued...