Talk of the Town

Talk of the Town

With Boboiboy and Fang leaving to press charges to the prosecutor, the three left in the morning to see Rachel, one of the victims. Entering a small home, they rang the doorbell, the door being opened by an older woman. "Yes?" The older woman asked as Yaya greeted her, "Hello, ma'am. I'm sent by the government. We were wondering if Ms. Rachel is home? We just need to question her." The older woman stood nervous but Gopal gently held her hand, saying, "We promise it is nothing bad, ma'am."

She looked at them with a worried gaze, letting them in as she led them by a door. "She... is in here, please be careful." The woman left them as Ying looked at the two, nodding as they went in, seeing a beige room and a single figure sat idly by the single-seat couch. "Ms. Rachel?" Ying called as the woman flinched, looking at them with a nervous gaze.

"Who-who let you in? Please don't hurt me!" she uttered, hugging her body, the three growing in concern as they approached her, Yaya taking the lead. "Don't worry, ma'am. I... we aren't here to hurt you. We just need your help." Rachel looked at them, shaken up until she finally opened up in minutes. "T-The... bank? Is that what you needed to know?" Ying nodded as she sat by her, Gopal stood behind Yaya as she didn't trust men. "I... I worked at one of the nearby banks here. It seemed promising until a suited man came in and demanded his money from an account he didn't own." She looked down, "he started to tell his men to shoot people down and took me to show him the guys vault. There were some machines in there and he took them... after," she let out a deep breath, Ying patting her back for comfort. "They took me and started to torture me... making sure I keep my mouth shut. I managed to get out when they left for a week." Rachel felt scared by the memories, the group feeling bad as she hugged her legs to her chest.

Ying bit her bottom lip before asking, "I'm sorry. But when you saw those robots, did they look strange? Some small but circular and some bulky?" Rachel turned to her nodding, "Yes. I think one of them was called Sinarbot. There were also some they called... What was it? I forgot, but they said it was connected to some gravity." Rachel answered as they nodded.

Outside the Police Station, Boboiboy and Fang were bombarded by multiple reporters and flashes of camera, making them move inside the station, seeing the cops who'd helped them. "Need help?" The cop asked as the two simply shook their heads, looking at one another. "Where are we meeting?" "Probably your hotel. Last one to arrive gets to explain this–" He gestured to the door where people were crowding at, "--to Admiral Tarung." Fang said as Boboiboy scoffed and in a flash transformed into Thunderstorm. "You are on, Admiral." And in a count of three, they rushed out, Fang using Light Speed and Boboiboy using Lightning Speed.

The moment they arrived at the elevator, they bicker over who won until the door dinged, getting out to see Daniel sat on the couch as the hotel was fixed. "Wah, so fast." The older one smiled, 'Well, I told them to hurry. Look, you guys are so famous~" Daniel uttered as he flicked through all the channels, showing reports of their deeds, branding them heroes and such. The two felt their souls leaving, stressed as Ochobot had flown down from the rooms towards them, giving a low 'sorry' before creating a holographic version of Admiral Tarung, someone towering over the two.

"ADMIRALS! WHY ARE THERE OTHER POWER SPHERES THAN GRAVITYBOT AND LOCASIBOT AT EARTH?!"

The two immediately stood straight, hands over each other as Fang spoke, "We are currently assessing the situation, sir. By a few days we will retrieve the power spheres if no initial danger comes up." The tiger-skinned male grunted, glaring at the two with an analytic gaze as Boboiboy gave a calm face, making him sigh. "I will await the report. For now, your orders are postponed due to the press we must manage on your planet. Do not cause any more trouble than what has been done, understood?" "Crystal, sir!" the call soon finished as they saluted, the moment the blue figure disappeared the two slumped down to the floor.

Daniel went over, chuckling as he saw his brother laid exhausted whilst Fang held his head. "Stupid Prosecutor!" His shadowy aura makes for a scarily amusing sight. He soon landed his gaze on the greenish-blue power sphere. "You must be those power-machines, nice to meet you." Daniel greeted with a soft gaze, somehow charming the machine as it shook his hands. Ochobot went and soon led him to recharge in his small station. The elevator dinged as the doors cracked open, letting out Yaya and Ying who were worried, looking at the two who'd sat up.

Gopal went towards them, helping them up as Ying hugged Fang, smiling as she let out a sigh of relief, "Thank goodness nothing happened." She said, Yaya went and held Boboiboy's hand, looking at him with a worried gaze as he returned it with a cheerful smile, "I'm fine, really. The cops sorted out the issues." He said, gently patting her fabric covered head.

"We'll explain the situation later, how about we eat? I'm sure you all are hungry." Gopal asked as the two couples turned to him, agreeing as the taller male made puppy eyes to Daniel who chuckled, "Sure. I can send some food."

To Be Continued...